Bitcoin analysis

Good morning all. Checking back in on the BTC sell I posted last time out. Did you take the sell trade? There was a perfect sell from the moving average. We did get a nice drop down in price, and now it looks like price is forming a bearish flag . If you took the trade along with me then set it to risk free with SL at BE and let it ride out. I’d like to see rejection from the top of this flag here for another drop down. If not we have a risk free trade anyway if price pushes back bullish . Keep holding for now GLIYF

1 Like

Flipped level of resistance may play a significant role to drive the price towards the South. I am eyeing to go short as well. Let us wait and watch what happens.

Down is more likely than up at the moment. That’s my two pennyworth

Bitcoin has managed to rise in value even after a week of panic selling. In fact it’s holding the value above $40k. It’s clear that though the short-term charts may look bearish, the underlying strength of bitcoin still remains strong in the long term.

1 Like

Good morning all, the weekend is a great time to analyze what’s going on with Bitcoin . We was previously in a sell from the retest and the moving average resistance point. As advised last time the stop loss was set to entry so it was a risk free trade, and this proves why we do this when trading BTC . Price looked to be making a bearish flag to continue but Bitcoin had other idea’s and as we can see price has pushed right through our entry. One good thing was that I was able to buy some BTC to hold at a cheaper price dollar averaging down. I will watch it over the next few days and send out my next idea for a trade. GLIYF

2 Likes

The most important factor of crypto assets analysis is estimation of the capitalization volumes, you need permanent access to the actual data at least on free resources.

The fundamentals also have a pretty significant effect on Bitcoin’s price - whether it’d be Elon Musk’s tweeting or a country legalizing Bitcoin or another country banning it, something always has an effect on its price.

1 Like

Yea hugely so!

It’s a very hard one to call mate

I believe the large-scale institutional investment will hold it and see it rise

The price seems to have produced a Double Bottom. It has been heading towards the North with good momentum. I assume it may end up making a breakout at that trend line as well.

1 Like

I think a lot of people feel the same way

Perhaps. One thing is certain, no crackdown can hold back Bitcoin for long.

Good morning all. Well take a look at Bitcoin . Is it back to being a Bull? It certainly looks to be the case. If you held from the original entry then congrats you will be deep in profits still. Price has broken back above the trend line , lets see if it manages to hold above. If it doesn’t then I would like to buy back in from that fresh demand zone created below. At the current zone there’s no nice place for us to buy back in at, unless another demand zone is created, which could happen with the current daily candle. So that may present an opportunity, we could enter a breakout of the high to the left. Watch for now and be ready GLIYF

1 Like

It’s very bullish by the looks of it. China’s crackdown had only a temporary effect, that’s so impressive.

Would prefer it to go up above the previous high before I’m convinced the bull run is back

The price may continue to go towards the North from here. I assume it may make a breakout at the last higher high and the buyers may wait for the price to consolidate around the breakout level. They may find buying opportunities from there.

Good morning all, yet again Bitcoin shows its power. I set a buy stop at the previous high as per the last post. Well BTC smashed right through it and I had literally zero drawdown. I do love that type of trade when it happens. I hope some of you caught it along with me. It is a slightly risky type of trade as we are close to the ATH , but I read many people suggesting this could be the year end bull run. Fortune favors the brave so we must try. Currently we are sitting in 1900pips in profit, Keep holding for now and keep your eyes peeled. GLIYF

2 Likes

Signs are looking good. Get ready for all the $100k predictions again :grinning:

It’s certainly looking very bullish again! Alts also popping left right and center