Bitcoin analysis

Good evening all, checking in on our Bitcoin trade. Price has continued nicely in the bull run. In the latest position I bought in we are currently 3.1K pips in profit. not bad for a stacked position. If you continued to hold from the original buy position I posted a short while back you would be 23.4K pips in profit. Which is an INSANE amount of pips. Congrats if you held that one. We are only just over 9K off the ATH, so I think this could be the run to make a new one so keep holding for now. Lock it into small profits if you wish to make it risk free. GLIYF

2 Likes

Have to agree, ATH looks likely very soon

1 Like

Really pumping now, did the same thing a little later last year. Such nice highs to target too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I am holding BTC as well. I am going to hold it until it hits 64.5K. The price may consolidate around this level since it had reacted at this level earlier. However, I strongly believe that it would be breached and we would see BTC at 65 area soon.

Very nice nee ath on route

Yes mate exciting times

Only what, a 5% move from the all time high?

It`s even 3.5% below the ATH now.

1 Like

Fed might be the catalyst to push it up and over.

Good evening all. Markets open again soon, so though I would take a look at Bitcoin before I keep more eyes on the forex markets. Price is still moving in a nice bullish trend . We have seen it hit just over 62K at the bottom of the ATH supply zone . what do you all think will se smash through and make a new ALL TIME HIGH soon? I think we will, usually I would take profit when price hit that supply zone but I think we have more bullish movement to come. 8000 pips up on the stacked position and 28,000 if you held from the original entry. Keep holding have a good week and i’ll update again soon. GLIYF

1 Like

Really nice trade its coming up to that last high now. Be interested to see what it does from here

Great to see BTC up there again. This week maybe…

By the looks of it BTC will soon rally all the way to 70k and above. :eyes:

It has been heading towards the North like a rocket. Since it is the all time high, the monthly candle may play a vital role. This month candle has been a big bullish one. If it closes the month like this, BTC may end up this year with a new high as well. Thanks for sharing your detail analysis.

Hopefully not derailing here, but what alts have your interest?

At some.point BTC holders will take profit. And move into alts. You like the blue chips or smaller cap stuff?

Good morning all, nice to report back on Bitcoin on both of our TP’s smashed. Obviously you will of already known we made a new ALL TIME HIGH of just over 67K. If you held my original buy position then the TP of 29.2K was smashed through. The second buy stop I gave out also smashed through TP of 12K pips. not a bad haul at all. Well where will BTC go to next? One can only guess if we continue on. Will we see 100k? I’d like to hear your thought’s on its next move. Ill take a look and update again next week on my next position. Enjoy those pips for now. GLIYF

1 Like

Bitcoin Price Analysis.

Bitcoin after breaking its previous all-time high and touching $67k, Bitcoin has given back part of this week’s gains and is trading around $63.2k. While Thursday’s $k sell-off candle may look ominous, it should be taken in context as Bitcoin has rallied off almost continuously off a one-month low of $39.5k.

The daily chart remains positive with support around $59.6k, which would place it back into the middle of the strong uptrend that dominated price action since early October, in my opinion. A period of sideways consolidation should set Bitcoin up for a renewed move higher.

What do you think about it?

BTC has been very bullish for some weeks. The price had a strong rejection at around 65K. It has been searching for support. The level of 52K may work as a level of flipped support to push the price towards the North again.

I don’t think we’ll see too much more downside before heading north again and hitting a new ATH

Whilst the 50 hr ema crossed below the 200hr this weekend. Price has just rocketed up through both in the Asia session early hours.ill be watching later today to see how price reacts as these moving averages turn around and hkpefully cross back over one another and ill consider re entering longs for further upside. Still a chance we could go lower but its why I weigh alot of strength in the emas and they’ll show opportunity at some point. In hindsight they are never wrong :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: