Bitcoin analysis

Good evening all, back on Bitcoin today as we have seen some impulsive movement of late. Is Bitcoin bearish? Well it certainly looks like it could be, we have broken trend and made a lower low, if price make’s a lower high next then it may look to be a short/medium term bearish move possibly. But where will it retrace to? I would like to see it find support at 54K by the trend line . At least this gives us opportunity to buy cheaper before the next bull push. Let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF

Well I think that’s burst the “$100k for Christmas” bubble

If we don’t get a reaction here then I think we could be looking arounf the $50k mark. Got my eye on that level for a reaction.

Yeah for sure with all the hype about a xmas bull run on crypto i can see it pushing down lower over the next month 51k would be an area it could fall to for no reason

Last week, Bitcoin produced a bearish engulfing candle in the weekly chart. Thus, it may end up being bearish this week as well. The price may find its support around 51.600. This is where the price had a strong rejection earlier in the weekly chart. It may work as a flipped support.

It does look bearish. So much about it rallying above 70k by the end of the year.

1 Like

Yea that’s not going to happen, could be a good opportunity to buy more though as long term the price will still rise.

I still have some hopes about it, because BTC is known for rallying fast and a lot when it does rally, but we’ll see.

Good morning all, thought I would do a Bitcoin updater as its been a while. To be honest its been pretty stagnant with BTC since we dropped through that trend line . It has been pretty much sideways action. But it looks like the demand zone between 51-55K is where support could form for the next possible push north. I would like to see price confirm the trend line for the 3rd touch and continue bullish . Keep watching over the next few days and wait for price to come to us then enter. I will update again once price is in a tradable position or if i have taken a trade. GLIYF

Nice high to take now with a deep retracement. Ill be keeping an eye once more confirmation is shown

And some people are saying that the bears are in control… :laughing:

Hope that middle trendline holds

Has come right down to test a major support and resitance level. That rejection wick is very storng too. I like this level to accumalate all the bulls again to give us a new push up.

Good morning all. Having a look back on bitcoin today. We have seen price in bearish action recently. With some people calling it a crash, which is just silly in the grand scheme of things. But are we in bearish bias at the moment? What will the bottom of this short term bearish price action be? If you wanted to trade this in intra day, then you could sell here at this price with the break and re test of the secondary trend. The next option for me would be to buy back in on the primary trend line below. But will we get there? Only time will tell, it certainly would be a cheap buy in. Let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF

1 Like

That would put the cat amongst the pigeons.

I think we’ll be stuck around the current price until the new year now

1 Like

Agree, i dont there will be a massive push either way maybe a few impulses to either side but overall the same price

Sadly but possible. Then new year new pump. :wink:

Good evening all, updating today on the Bitcoin intra day sell I gave out last time. We saw price break through trend and was re testing perfectly. It was the time to sell and price has respected the technical analysis very well. As we can see currently it’s 3482 pips in profit on this position, was very easy one to take, and a perfect example why you should take advantage of selling Bitcoin on a leveraged account. Not just HODLING and losing money on your portfolio. I would love to see price fall further to 1- Buy more BTC to HODL 2- To buy a leveraged position for the next bull push. If you took the trade and keep holding for now. Will update again soon. GLIYF

Still like to see that gap closed and that wick filled in which would bring it to your trend line.