Bitcoin analysis

Certainly makes it more fun when you can make money on the way down too :+1:

Definitely like the idea of it pushing a little further down. It was due a deep retracement and on higher TFs its still nicely bullish

Good morning all, having a look back on Bitcoin before the year comes to an end. The sell given out last time out has given some profits, but we have seen price re visit the entry zone, which has also confirmed a true supply zone as again we have seen price fall from there to virtually the same point. We seem to be stuck in this range from 52K-45K currently. This demand zone looks to be holding also. So if you are selling now is a good time to take some profits. The next impulsive move will give us a good indication for a longer term trade. We could buy from this demand zone where price currently sits with a small position. We can also wait to see if price wants to fall lower to the primary trend and stronger demand zone . Either way get as much cheap BTC as you can. Hope everyone had a good year. GLIYF

2 Likes

The current level looks very strong. If the price bounces here and it makes a breakout at the last swing high, then it would be considered as a Double Bottom. It would attract the buyers again. I assume it may hit 60K if it gets bullish from here.

I knew in the back of my mind that the mass predictions of $100k by the end of the year wouldn’t happen! Will be interesting to see where 2022 takes us!

Looks like itll complete a nice sell model and the we can see that bounce up

Bitcoin is bearish! Previous posts on Bitcoin I posted the intraday sell from the break and re test of the secondary trend line . It worked out perfectly but price was bouncing in that range throughout December. but we have finally got the break of demand for the continuation on the sell. We are heading to my desired area to buy back in on Bitcoin , on leveraged buy’s and to buy physically and HODL. Currently 7300+ pips in profit with this sell, keep holding for now but get ready to close those sells and take profit. As I will be looking for the buy if we reach the trend line . GLIYF

Bitcoin cryptocurrency is one of the top cryptocurrency for crypto trading day in 2022 to yield efficiently short-term profit. At one time it hits the record of high price while sometimes it jumps or plunges for weeks. This is expected to reach new heights in 2022. Banks, educational institutes and multi businesses have started accepting Bitcoin payment with seamless transaction within few seconds.

I can see it going a little lower, it does seem like a Bear market for sure but then again it can rise 20-40% in a day so who knows lol

BTC has been bearish for quite a while. I assume it may remain bearish in this month as well. 35K area looks good to hold the price and push it towards the North. Let us wait and watch what happens next.

Its a major support, so will be a key level to see where price moves from here.

I think it going raise in 2022.

Decent day for BTC today, hope it can hold on to those gains

Good morning all, good day to report on Bitcoin today. If you look back on my analysis I had that circle on the trend line drawn up well over a month ago at start of last Dec. As we can see price has touched it perfectly, you can call me mystic mac :slight_smile: haha. On a serious note, we have hit TP zone for our intraday sell for 1:4 R:R 10,000 pips. Price broke below 40K but wicked right out and closed above trend line . That for me was the signal to buy, so I have entered a position on the daily close of that candle. Now is the hard part to HOLD. Will we see new highs this year? I’m aiming for previous high’s one supply zone at a time. Hope you managed to follow. GLIYF

Technical analysis uses the concept of price patterns from the past and technical indicator to analysis the chart and predict the future movements in price. This can be applied to any market including cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.

1 Like

Morning all, checking back on Bitcoin today. Still holding my buy position, and currently in small profits of 1K pips, which on Bitcoin is not a huge amount. But I think the bottom is forming here at 40K. Over the next few days/weeks will be a huge factor. We need the trend line to hold and wait for the moving average to catch up with price and then start trading above it. Could do with a higher low being created to start the next trend off. If you followed keep holding and keep watch over the next couple of weeks. As long as this demand zone holds we’re looking good. GLIYF

1 Like

The level has good potential to hold the price and push towards the North. Since the price made a long bearish move, it may take some time to go towards the North. I am going to wait for a Double Bottom to be produced here to go long in Bitcoin from here.

Like the look of this for sure. It has completed a sell model now. It is looking like a nice push up

Seems to have stalled a bit now. I’m starting to think it’s about to crash again.

Good morning all, is it time for Bitcoin to pop? Price has been VERY stale in movement since i took the buy position. but i believe in the setup. We got our TP in the sell and now the market is getting squeezed into a corner. Currently sitting around entry area. The direction of the next mover is soon upon us. Will we see a break upwards? Or will we see a break below. What’s your suggestion, let me know below? GLIYF