Bitcoin analysis

I see that too, thats what i would be aiming for

Just filled one above as well now. Could drop to the one below as well now and then go on the charge.

Finally! We got the breakout on Bitcoin! Price action was suggesting this would happen so i hope you following along managed to get a buy in on this move. We find price sitting in the supply zone which has contributed to recent drops back so this is the level we need to break for a nice medium term continuation trade. We are currently 618 pips in profit. So if you want to take profits here that’s fine, or close half position and let the rest run. Looking for a retest of the break of wedge for continuation, or a continued push. Will update again next week. GLIYF

3 Likes

Amazing and a love push to the upside too!

Looks like the most likely entry, do you think it will go that high? Seems like a reach

Really looking for a higher high, not too confident in that wedge structure to call it a breakout yet

1 Like

I agree i need some more confluences before entering

A pullback to confirm the break would be good for a continuation higher, as the last four or 5 weeks has shown a nice slow uptrend, slow trend is the true trend and all that, plus with general sentiment being that 30-33k is as good as a bottom and a good floor for btc this cycle. I think its onwards and upwards from here, if we can get above 45 and stay there.

I hope so. Do you think it may rally to 50k eventually?

1 Like

The price may not come back at the trendline’s support. There is a horizontal flipped over support, which may hold the price and push the price towards the North.

2 Likes

A retest of the support would be ideal and what I am looking for

1 Like

Yeah we need to see how far past the highs it goes and then what. Still could be a stop raid on the highs as it stands.

Looks like the Bulls are taking back control would like to see a retest myself before hoping on board

Good morning all, quick update today on the BTC trade. The supply zone has been broken!! We got a nice push through in price, and we are now creating higher highs. Is the next bull run starting? Certainly looks that way. Currently we sit 942 pips in profit. TP1 zone is in sight now, we may get a small pullback in price top create a higher low next before more continuation. Keep holding for now folks and i will update again upon further movement. GLIYF

2 Likes

It would be excellent if the price makes a small bearish pullback. The way it has been going it may not give that opportunity to the buyers to go long upon pullback. Thanks for sharing the chart.

I’m curious whether we’d see it rally past 50k again soon. So far it hasn’t happened.

Soon - no doubt about it in my mind.
The fact it’s held around this area for so long I think is generally creating a sense of stability for new retail investors, coupled with the fact Saylor/MS keep buying up and announcing their positions too.
I think we’re in a good place.

1 Like

Wahay the Bulls are certainly back didn’t give a retest at all !!
Pullback in time followed by a monster Bull run :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Love the bulls in control!

Nice push up but missed entry as there was no retest

1 Like