Bitcoin analysis

Will probably revisit that Supply zone as a new area of Demand for potential buys :thinking:

And the way up is much healthier with some small pullbacks on the way.

My thoughts too :+1:

Hopefully bitcoin will reach 50k in the next couple of weeks.

Good morning all. Just another small update today on the Bitcoin buy trade. Price looks to be respecting bullish structure so far. We got a nice pullback in price, as you can see it wicked right down to the demand zone and closed at the level of current support. Also looks to be a nice bullish flag forming so we may soon see the next leg of the bull push come to fruition, we may see some sideways action for a few days prior but that’s fine. I have moved my SL into profits at $43K. I suggest you do the same just incase price comes crashing back down. Better to secure the bag whilst in profits. Will update again in a few days or so GLIYF

Bitcoin has been in consolidation around a massive level of support. The price made an explicit bullish breakout earlier here. Thus, the buyers may jump into Bitcoin and push the price towards the North upon having a bullish reversal candle at the level.

Today i think its more affected by news then TA

The price has been roaming around the flipped support for quite a while now. As things stand, it seems that the buyers are to wait on the Weekly chart to find BTC’s direction. It has been taking time, but the level is still in play.

I did think it may have made it yes, but today it showing a little pullback, won’t lie though I’m being a little greedy thinking we may still have some life and added another long 42.8k

I was just looking at the chart. It does appear like it’s bullish again and we may see another rally to 50k soon.

The level of 45K got breached by the price. Bitcoin has been traded below the level for quite a while as well. It means Bitcoin may remain bearish for some days. I assume the level of 38K may hold the price and push the price towards the North later.

1 Like

Still in a range but bullish overall imo

2 Likes

How long have you been trading btc? Actively trading or holding for the $100K? :rofl:

1 Like

Yea mate long term bullish

I’m that fool who sells every time the price dips and then buys higher than they previously bought before.
As to how long, frankly, I’ve lost track a little? It’s probably 2-3 years now? I’m not sure actually.

The price had a bounce at 1.39500 and produced a bullish candle in the daily chart. However, I am still hopeful that the price may reach 38K. This is where the big buyers are waiting to go long.

It can certainly be an emotional ride, especially if you watch price movements every hour of the day.

2 Likes

Yeah its so hard sometimes isnt it like your emotions can be tested to the limit but i think experience really helps with that once you have experienced the highs and lows they lose their intensity a little so next time you can actually be more objective

I think we’ve all been there and done that. Never sell spot at a loss (one of my rules anyway).

That is my rule too, except I break it far too often, unfortunately. :sweat_smile: