Bitcoin analysis

Hope everyone had a good week last week, I was on holiday but back on the markets this week. My YouTube video has just been published, head over and sub if you haven’t already :slight_smile: https://youtu.be/RWyx-ay1dhA

How far do you let price slide though? Tough to hold on when you’re down 90%.

Congrats on the wedding!

1 Like

I wouldn’t see much point selling at 90% down… I would wait for the next bull run and hope it comes back up. If not, it’s as good as done anyway. It means it was a ■■■■ coin and a bad investment, live and learn.

Good morning all, little update today on BITCOIN . If you follow my YouTube channel then on Monday you would of seen that as I was recording the video i was buying Bitcoin on Monday, well there was a nice 4H signal doji candle that gave me the signal to buy from this demand zone . Price has respected the zone and we have moved away and currently find ourselves in 244 pips in profit. First target is the previous high, second target is the supply zone sitting just above 50K mark. hopefully the bull is here to stay. Will update again in a few days, hope you managed to catch it. GLIYF

1 Like

It is an excellent zone to go long in Bitcoin. The chart produced a bullish engulfing candle right at the trendline’s support. It may head towards the North and find its next resistance around the last swing high.

I’m still not convinced that we will continue upwards on BTC - lots of liquidity is built up around the 30k region and there are no strong impulse moves to the upside on the higher time frame.

Personally I’m staying out for now and not buying any altcoins either.

2 Likes

I think institutions are not concerned about quick gains and will let BTC drift up slowly and take liquidity on both sides of the market. I think its becoming a different beast now imo

The whole market is stagnant while people stake what the have. We need some renewed interest in crypto adoption to spark another run. We may be waiting another 6 months

15000 my friend

I know what you mean, but long term I do see bullish action

I can only see this to go up in the long term I still got long positions open on it.

Whichever way Bitcoin breaks i think we will see a substantial move, more bullish than bearish still though for me.

As I said that the level of 38K may hold the price and push the price towards the North. However, it seems that the price may consolidate more around this level. We may have to wait for a weekly candle to come out as a bullish reversal to go long from here.

1 Like

It seems to be consolidating for so long now. Ill be keeping an eye out for the break and then trade it

This week’s video overview is out now on my YT channel. Feel free to head over and check it out. Appreciate it if you like and subscribe to the channel.

Good morning all, little update today on the Bitcoin trade entered. If you watch my YT channel you would of seen I was looking to buy again from the demand area, which we previously bought at. As i have said previously i think this demand zone is the current bottom so am happy to buy from here. We did well on the last buy from here. If we get a break out of the trend we could see the trend change. the News was good for us yesterday, but i do think we may fall back and get squeezed into the corner before we move away. So hold if you joined me and if you missed then you may get an opportunity to enter soon if we re visit the demand zone below. Will update again in a few days. GLIYF

Bitcoin had a very bearish day today. The candle may close below previous support. If that happens,it may take some time to consolidate and make its bullish move. The trendline’s resistance may play a significant role to determine its direction.

Coming around the 34K mark at the moment. Really looks to be going towards the liquidity at 22K

Bitcoin is looking very bearish at the moment. Here is what I’m seeing long term - potential buys around the 20k region.

2 Likes