Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

That is some down candle on the weekly and it looks very much like the first weekly down candle following the Dec 2017 run to 20K. We need price corrections like this to shake out the weak, now I would expect the shorts to pile in setting up the next short squeeze. It is all part of the show on its way to 100K+

2 Likes

The monthly does not look nearly as scary as the weekly,

We have 5 up months in a row with ever-widening trading ranges, For March to beat February will be the ride of a lifetime, I hope you bought your ticket

1 Like

Is the correction over, to soon to tell but I do feel about 6% richer today

We had a 9% move today and with the daily candle about to close near its high, I am going to go on a limb and call this correction over. New All-Time Highs could be just days away

And that quickly we are back above 50K

Today’s pullback of just half of yesterday’s bullish move is semi-bullish, I would expect any new shorts to have their stop just above today’s high, look for price to accelerate higher when we get back above 50K

This is two years old but very good stuff, thank you Falstaff for bringing it to our attention

1 Like

Yesterday I said

And here we are, pretty to good palm reading of the charts

Long time Bitcoin denier Keven O’Leary is now buying Bitcoin,

I’m out of Bitcoin as of today,
May have timed it right, maybe not, but Im buying a new boat and bitcoin is paying for it.

2 Likes

God Bless you man, nothing wrong with that, I am holding out for a new Motor Home and another stream of passive income for my retirement.

1 Like

30 minutes to go before the weekly candle closes , will we stay above 50K

On my chart it didn’t quite make it but it is trading well above $50k now.

1 Like

yes it is, last one hour candle of the week is up $700

1 Like

We’ve been taught to trade what we see. There is a popular book on the subject by Larry Pesavento and Leslie Jouflas titled just that: Trade What You See.

Twelve days ago, on February 23, this is what I saw on my daily BTC/USD chart.

What I saw seemed to suggest that bitcoin is following a repeating pattern of steep rises and stutter-step pullbacks. Extrapolating that pattern into the near future (purely by gut-feel), I arrived at Saturday, March 13, for the launch of the next impulse higher, starting from a price of $50,000.

I’ve been watching the daily chart closely since then, and I’ve been intrigued by the fact that bitcoin seems to be conforming to the track that I marked on that chart on February 23. Earlier today, I took another screen-shot of the daily chart, and marked it up as before. Here it is.

I’m now confident that the next move in bitcoin will be up. I think that Saturday, March 13, remains a reasonable guess as to the launch date, and $50,000 remains a reasonable guess as to the price at the time of launch.

If the price action between December 12 and March 13 does, indeed, represent a repeating pattern, then a 60% rise from $50,000 to the $80,000 area seems to be implied.

I’m adding to my bitcoin holdings, based on what I’m seeing.

What are you seeing?

2 Likes

Getting above that big weekly down candle from two weeks ago will be the key, we breakthrough 60K then 80K looks like the next stop.

By the way, 80K was my prediction for Bitcoins 2021 high, I still think I might be a bit low

$1,400 stimulus checks ( not the $2000 biden promised) will be hitting all Americans bank accounts shortly, for me and many that will all be going into Bitcoin

1 Like

Good for you. No one ever lost money taking profit! :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Clint, we continue to follow your pattern, a breakout to new highs could be just days away

another 2K day, I expect a small one-day pullback before bursting to new highs , but then again knowing Bitcoin it might give us a new high before the day is over

1 Like

6 up days in a row, we got within 900 of a new all-time high

60K by the end of the week looks like a good bet

2 Likes