Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

New all-time high for Ethereum

ETH is gaining about $150 a week, if we continue at that pace we should be above 2k before the end of the month

Litecoin is also making a move, this one is nowhere near its all-time high but is up 45% in February

and that quickly Litecoin is above 200

Consolidation day for Bitcoin but Litcoin just keeps moving higher.

It is wrong thinking but a lot of people would rather own a whole coin of a lesser coin than 0.0001 of a Bitcoin

What happens if (when) half of the 46 million millionaires decide they must own at least one Bitcoin as a status symbol, there will only be 21 million Bitcoin ( minus the 3+ million lost)

Screenshot 2021-02-13 at 10.32.03 AM

1 Like

It is like the cryptos are taking turns, yesterday it was Litecoin, and today we have Bitcoin hitting new highs $49,700 can we get a push to 50K before the end of the day

1 Like

We have now seen price above 50K, we have a nice tight upward channel forming, I say tight but there is 2K between the high and low of that channel. Channels always fail at some point but as long as we stay in the channel we can expect about $2,500 price gains per week

Ethereum is headed for its 4th down day in a row, but look how small tight and uniformed this down move is, I could see this reversing and hitting new highs at any time

This is fun, I go to bed at night and while I sleep my Bitcoin makes me more money than I use to make in a month working a job I hated

We are now above 51K, the only question is do we continue to grind higher or is there a price explosion ( up or down) just days away. In any case hold on to your seat we are in for the ride of our lives.

we have our answer , price exploding to the upside. Up $3,300 just today

1 Like

It is never to late to use the Buy Weekly Strategy, had you bought a little each week this year you would have bought at the following prices

$33082

With Bitcoin sitting above 52K Buy Weekly would have you up about 25% this year so far, not bad
We began the year with Bitcoin at 28K so we are closing in on a doubling already

1 Like

I’ve been doing this since the start of the year. I just haven’t bought for last week. I’ve been putting it off waiting for a slight dip but there hasn’t been any.

1 Like

This seems to be the pattern, Bitcoin pulls back and Ethereum hits a new high. Owning both is a good idea

Note; We need to keep an eye on how many ETH equals one Bitcoin, right now that number is 27.1 If that number trends lower as Bitcoin trends higher, Ether will outperform Bitcoin

today’s Bitcoin price action shows bulls remain in control,

1 Like

The pattern continues , yesterday it was Ethereum today it is Bitcoins turn.

53K and climbing

so do you still have confidance in buys still how do you work out where to enter as could reverse any moment

After hitting 42K on January 8th price pulled all the way back to 28K, did you buy it then

Buy weekly has worked and will continue to work

56K is now in the books, 60K by month-end seems a sure thing

Price was up 4K today, we could see daily moves of 5 to 10K soon,

This thread is 1 1/2 years old and If you are still on the sideline I can’t help you

1 Like

Bitcoin takes a break and Ethereum is on the move, now above 2K, Litecoin is also on the move

1 Like

every time I go to bed I wake up a little richer, we have now crossed 57K, I said 60K by month-end, we might get there this weekend

1 Like