Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

Thanks, Dennis
I think you meant to post this in the SW thread.

crap, I sure did, thanks for letting me know

watch out, the bulls are back, and Bitcoin is again on the rise. as is Ethereum

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 8.32.54 PM

We just got our first daily close above 34K, that dip below 28K may have been a lost opportunity

You know bitcoin is back when friends start asking how they can open a coinbase account :joy:

1 Like

where were they 8 months ago, better late than never

8 months ago it wasnt at 30k :))) The old friends I had who used to ask back when bitcoin was at 15/18k seem to have just accepted they missed out. :woman_shrugging:

Missing out

• When bitcoin was $100, they could have invested $100 in bitcoin.

• When bitcoin was $1,000, they could have invested $100 in bitcoin.

• When bitcoin was $10,000, they could have invested $100 in bitcoin.

• When bitcoin hits $100,000, they’ll still be able to invest $100 in bitcoin.

• When bitcoin hits $1,000,000 —
    — if they haven’t invested in bitcoin — most likely, they will have missed out.

2 Likes

we topped 35K a few hours ago, price has pulled back as market reloads for a run at 36K, Unless something changes we should see 40K by the weekend

And that quickly we are back above 35K

We may actually see 40k soon. :astonished:

1 Like

and 400k may only be a few years away

now above 36K

Forget Washington , this is where the real action is, 37K and climbing fast

1 Like

Unreal…

I my guess of 40K by the weekend was a little too conservative, we could see a mega move into the 100’s at any moment and will be kicking ourselves for not buying more at 40K

Bitcoin is not the only thing heading to the moon, Tesla just topped 800, I guess in Tesla’s case they are headed to Mars

Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 3.41.50 PM

1 Like

Elon Musk surpasses Jeff Bezos to become world’s richest person

1 Like

I don’t think they care. Some even go as far as hating on it lol - I don’t think they understand it one bit. Ah well, not my loss.

1 Like

Would the Robinhooders have anything to do with this?

1 Like