Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

I see opportunity to buy at a lower price before the next big move

1 Like

Not so scary when looking at the weekly

Last week we had a $15,000 trading range, which has to be a record for any traded commodity

Very similar pattern to yesterday on 1h chart - 200ma is strongly defended.

Bitcoin crash or correction?

A disturbing similarity —

The daily chart on December 22, 2017

The daily chart on January 13, 2021

the down weekly candle we see midway through the week does look very much like the down candle following the run up to 20K in 2017, that correction saw a base form at the 4K level, If we are to repeat that here( markets seldom perfectly repeat anything) we would get a new base at the 16K level. Hard to believe we will get there but Bitcoin has a history of overshooting peoples expectations

By the way, here is a long term chart of the nasdaq , see any similarities to Bitcoin

That is certain. I just cringe when I think of the people who bought it when it hit 40k. I’m sure there were plenty of those.

1 Like

I sold off early Sunday, good timing on my part because I bought at around $30K I think. Reinvested the profits about an hour ago. Hopefully it works out, if not then I’m not out anything.

I did not really plan on getting back in, but I couldn’t resist. I will not be selling this time.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I said this too when it was at 20k in 2017 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t see any reason to panic just yet. We are well above $35k.
If we get below psychological level of $30k that would be a problem.

1 Like

Is this the start of “recovery” from the “crash”?

2 Likes

4-day losing streak looks like it will end

this is why I preach buy a little ever week, it you waited until 40K to buy your first Bitcoin then it is on you

1 Like

I regret not doing it as I followed your thread. :expressionless:

1 Like

Saw this after a quick search.

Dollar Cost Averaging Bitcoin - dcaBTC.

Agreed, time to take out longs!

1 Like

It is critical for BTC to maintain upward momentum during today’s Asian session,
otherwise double top may be forming.

1 Like

we briefly traded above 40K today, Double top could come into play

Even as we are down 900 as I post this we could still see another green weekly candle
Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 6.35.01 AM