Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

Another wild week but we might get a weekly green candle, 30K is defended again

Bitcoin has broken its 3 week downtrend and Ethereum hits another all-time high

Over the last 30 days Bitcoin is up 14% but Ethereum is up 68%

I will be looking to add more Ethereum on the next pull back

Price is pulling back today but not before we saw price back above 40K,

I am watching for a weekly candle close above 40K that should signal the next move up

Note; 4 weeks ago the weekly candle closed at 38,173, we are currently above that number, a new weekly high could happen today and that would be our springboard towards new all time highs

1 Like

There’s also the possibility of a double top forming, potentially taking it back down below $30k. Hopefully not, but not something you can ignore with BTC.

1 Like

that weekly candle blew away the old weekly high by 700, as Matty pointed out a double top does come into play but I see that as maybe your last chance to buy near 30K.

For my account, I might add a little more Ethereum on the next meaningful pullback

ADA seems like a pretty legit buy as well. it’s at unremarkable 0.62 cents but if all cryptos are getting fired up, this one seems to be making new highs as well.

Chance to load up on a lot more coins. Just my 0.62 cents.

1 Like

You need to change your screen name, no losers on my threads, only winners. :slight_smile:

Looks like Tesla are pushing Bitcoin higher. Over $44k now
https://www.notthenoobs.com/index.php/topic,224.msg3681.html#msg3681

1 Like

Hard to believe that the last weekly candle is only 12 hours old, now if it can hold and close above the old high. Did someone say we could have a double top, that seems to have passed.

It is alway exciting to open my crypto account after a move like this and see I made more money overnight then I use to make in a year working a job I hated

Elon Musk has other plans for BTC it seems!!

That daily candle from yesterday is truly amazing, we saw nothing like it during the run up from 20K to 40K

Today we have already seen price exceed 48K, 50K could be just days or even hours away

I have an 80K price target for 2021, I hope I am wrong BIG

Apologies, I know this is off topic as this is a Biti thread, just wanted to share that ADA is making some parabolic moves as well. I have been moving my limit entries but they are not being filled. Still stuck with original entry. But money is money.

if you are young and have money to lose then why not drop a few hundred on some alt=coins

for me I will stick with Bitcoin ETH and LTC

One down day and up we go again, 50K by the weekend anyone

2 Likes

and that quickly we hit another all-time high

Our new line in the sand is at 48K, some weak support at 44K, and again at 42K. with strong support all the way down to 30K

30% corrections are common in these markets, remember the only people to lose money in Bitcoin are those who sold at a loss ( or lost their account key)

This gotta hurt.

1 Like

That could be a great business for someone if they can figure out how to retrieve lost passwords

Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 10.57.00 PM

We just hit 49K, has anyone else notice how often we seem to be hitting these big numbers to the exact penny