Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

It happen again, I woke up a little richer

We now have 58K in the bank

1 Like

Big time selloff going on, this looks across the board in all crypto, if you have been waiting for a pullback to buy, this might be your chance

One hour chart shows a 5K drop followed by a 7K rise, I would imagine a lot of short-term traders got their butts kicked today as their stops would have been hit. This is why I am a long term holder and can sit back and enjoy the ride

Tried to get in at 50k but was too late lol.

1 Like

Another buy opportunity, but how low will it go, we have support at 48K and again at 42K, these will be levels I will be watching for buyers to come in

48K is holding

We got our first close below 48K, next area of support is 42K

1 Like

That is some down candle on the weekly and it looks very much like the first weekly down candle following the Dec 2017 run to 20K. We need price corrections like this to shake out the weak, now I would expect the shorts to pile in setting up the next short squeeze. It is all part of the show on its way to 100K+

2 Likes

The monthly does not look nearly as scary as the weekly,

We have 5 up months in a row with ever-widening trading ranges, For March to beat February will be the ride of a lifetime, I hope you bought your ticket

1 Like

Is the correction over, to soon to tell but I do feel about 6% richer today

We had a 9% move today and with the daily candle about to close near its high, I am going to go on a limb and call this correction over. New All-Time Highs could be just days away

And that quickly we are back above 50K

Today’s pullback of just half of yesterday’s bullish move is semi-bullish, I would expect any new shorts to have their stop just above today’s high, look for price to accelerate higher when we get back above 50K

This is two years old but very good stuff, thank you Falstaff for bringing it to our attention

1 Like

Yesterday I said

And here we are, pretty to good palm reading of the charts

Long time Bitcoin denier Keven O’Leary is now buying Bitcoin,

I’m out of Bitcoin as of today,
May have timed it right, maybe not, but Im buying a new boat and bitcoin is paying for it.

2 Likes

God Bless you man, nothing wrong with that, I am holding out for a new Motor Home and another stream of passive income for my retirement.

1 Like

30 minutes to go before the weekly candle closes , will we stay above 50K

On my chart it didn’t quite make it but it is trading well above $50k now.

1 Like