Bitcoin future?

what would you say now with 8,700? :slight_smile:

Why until September?

$10k in June is my prediction

June is early for 10K I think.

June is here. Maybe a couple more breakthroughs of $9K and weā€™ll start moving closer to $10K. The whales can push too quickly and scare everybody off. :grinning:

Are we all confident here that John McAfee will be eating something very interesting by next year? :joy::rofl:

I predict that John McAfee will lose his bet ā€” and then he will weasel out of paying up.

How he manages to do that will be the big bitcoin news of New Yearā€™s Day 2021.

1 Like

Lmao. We should create a countdown for him. I bet there will be one. :rofl:

One year ago, I CALCULATED HOW THE BITCOIN PRICE WOULD HAVE TO RISE, in order to meet John McAfeeā€™s expectations (and spare him a fate worse than death).

The situation was dire then, and itā€™s even more dire now.

Timeā€™s running out, John. ā€“ I think youā€™d better make plans to hide!

1 Like

I think it will get to 100-200k within 3 years and then enter a 4 year bear market :slight_smile:

LeapRate article ā€“

FORMER SEC ENFORCEMENT CHIEF PANS BITCOIN: ā€œTRUE MARKET OF BTC IS ZEROā€

Well, gosh, Mr. Stark, why are you holding back? ā€“ Tell us what you really think about bitcoin.

I think its future is very bright. It will be a reserve currency, allowing countries to unlink from any other like USD, and that will be healthy for economy around the world.

Also that will remove borders for currency transfers and increase liberty. Replacing a national currency reserve for bitcoin will be like returning to gold, and if we remember, before 1971, when the gold was removed as a backup, the economy was a lot better, inflation was low and debt was low too.

Good vision. The time will tellā€¦

Knowing his personality, he MIGHT actually do it but maybe in a way where technicalities will say he did it. I canā€™t imagine him hiding over such a bold claim he made!

Hereā€™s moreā€¦hahaha

He is no friend of Bitcoin or any other cryptos for that matter, publicly calling Bitcoin ā€œa worthless sham thatā€™s only useful for facilitating crime, and the public must be warned about the full spectrum of the crypto-sphereā€™s sleazinessā€.

interesting mindsā€¦ :grin:

I missed this somehow ā€¦ what will McAfee be eating if loses what bet??

Here ya go, enjoy! :rofl:

hahahaha ohhhhh haha :joy: classic

1 Like

Aint happening lol

1 Like