Bitcoin future?

$500k bitcoin though, I don’t mind THAT happening :rofl:

1 Like

According to UK stock market news and research the Bitcoin price is doubled from previous price and it is rapidly rising after disastrous 2018 when cryptocurrency losses its value more than 50%. Also, the bitcoin price swinging over the last couple week.

Think nobody mind that happening. :grin:

This past week was another great week for bitcoin! We’ll see if this continues. :slight_smile:

Yeah. It was a real roller-coaster. :grin: Hope it will continue north.

Time for the rollercoaster to go down. But better a retracement than a crash. :pray:

Sure but im hoping the retracement is over and were back again to the top.

The FCA approved its first cryptocurrency hedge fund - Prime Factor Capital Ltd., a London-based hedge fund manager is the first financial company focused on the crypto market to be granted a license by the British Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

The company announced in a statement earlier this week, that it was given approval and will be regulated as a full scope alternative investment fund manager under the FCA and the broader EU guidelines.

How’d you end up with that kind of font? :open_mouth:

Dont know really, Think its some kind of bug cuz it happens sometimes.

Yeah it looks like it starts it off like that then becomes the “normal” font again. Very strange. But looks cool! :sunglasses:

A draft of a bill has been leaked in India inclining some to believe that the Indian government is considering prohibiting the use of cryptocurrencies in the country.

Even though its authenticity can be questioned, the draft which bears the title “Banning of Cryptocurrency & Regulation of Official Digital Currencies” has been circulating in social media through the technology lawyer Varun Sethi.

The draft defines cryptos as “any information or code or number or token not being part of any Official Digital Currency, generated through cryptographic means or otherwise, providing a digital representation of value” and further states that “no person shall mine, generate, hold, sell, deal in, issue, transfer, dispose of or use Cryptocurrency in the territory of India.”

Glad you find it cool but let`s get back to the point - BTC. :wink: How you all finding it lately?

Bitcoin existence is like Cigarette. If a government is unable to ban cigarette even though they knew that smoking cigarette is harmful, then i believe Bitcoin is here to stay in my fleeting lifetime.

I have heard some rumours about how the conspirator could be painting the tape since they may actually own 90% of all bitcoin in existence. That makes long term LARGE investment extremely risky and foolish as it simply hurts investor’s confidence.

However, due to a growing number of avenues in underground market activities. Bitcoin are largely exchange on a daily basis. Now that actually makes trading bitcoin on a daily or weekly basis highly possible due to presence of high volatility. I could be wrong though, just my 2 cents of imagination.

Even Facebook want a piece of the Crypto Pie. :rofl:

1 Like

Waiting for 8k maybe buy a small amount at that level. You? @momo3HC

I have to say though, thanks to Libra, now crypto is all over the news!

I see a bullish market coming up. Rest, can’t say anything that firmly.

Hopefully 2020 will be a good year…

Yeah hoping for the same.

Please momo, why do you think people should invest in cryptocurrency assets?

Are you against them?