Bitcoin future?

Only a positives i believe.

Hope to be like this.

I don’t think about the distant future of bitcoin. And this year, the reward for mining in May will be reduced, and Bitcoin will become more expensive.

I think everyone expects a rally once the halving happens.

By the latest news the halving can happen even in April.

They`re expecting it before the actual halving actually but the halving is only a small piece of the picture.

Time will tell, I guess.

1 Like

What do u think is more likely at this stage: Bitcoin price to go to zero or to 20k again (or even more)?

And does the thought its price can drop to zero make sense?

It’s still a coin flip for me. I believe many large shares of coins are owned by a small set of individuals with the power to move markets with a single trade.

But, with more investors and institutions coming in, and investor retirement accounts in the future, the sky’s the limit. Once the average Joe can get in with their retirement account, game over.

Along the way, we’ll see ups and downs of course. Double-digits moves in under an hour aren’t going anywhere. That’s about as forward looking as I can get.

2 Likes

“to 20k again (or even more)” for sure! :+1:

1 Like

This article is absolute nonsense. Even there the price line is not ending in 0.:wink:

Good opinion mate. “Double-digits moves in under an hour aren’t going anywhere.” - That`s 101% true, no matter of the direction :+1:

As we sit currently, broke $10K, but now back down a bit at $9800 before another move up. 2.4% move in 3 hours on the 5th. Meh, that’s actually slow. Ha! So let’s watch Friday or Saturday for another move. It’s been 5-7 days between bigger moves recently.

Already happened! Back above $10k!

1 Like

Well that isn’t going to happen anytime soon. Not possible at all.

1 Like

Cryptos in general, Bitcoin included, seem to have a bright future, despite all the hacks, thefts and controversies. Dozens of banks in Germany have applied for a license from the financial regulator BaFIN to begin dealing with them.

1 Like

I prefer slow and steady upward runs with a bit of corrections between them. That`s way more healthy than straight mooning.

Does Bitcoin do anything other than straightmooning when it’s bullish though?

I think “mooning” has lost a bit of it’s teeth. Every sizeable move is now mooning. :grinning: I guess it depends on interpretation.

But it is hard to argue that BTC has increased almost 150% in the last 12 months. Recently, the moves have been more steady than just dramatic ups and downs.

1 Like