Bitcoins? Currency of the future?

i dont see the point in rejecting something that is clearly being adopted by the masses, and works WELL.

I’m sorry for posting here but is it worth investing in bitcoin in 2020? I want to know if it’s actual nowadays

It sure looks that way as of now. Don’t know whether it’s engineered by the market as some say, but I sure know it’s got value. Hence the high price.

Allocate some amount of your capital to BTC after some sizeable correction (10-20% of your trading capital). Don’t expect extremely good performance, but chances are high that because of high volatility and interest to crypto you will earn some return. Set reasonable goals

Cryptocurrency is still in its infancy so nobody is sure of its future. However, many tech industries are favoring the use of different form of crypto currencies so Bitcoin’s price is likely to rise in future.

Hey, JohnnyH. Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency of the future because it’s convenient and I suppose that it’s stable. I’ve been investing in bitcoin for two years and I’m glad that I was interested in this topic, but there is a disadvantage of bitcoin, it’s hard to make transactions because someone might steal your personal data, which is not good. Fortunately, we have a lot of sites, which provide anonymity in these cases. Check this article if you want to choose the best bitcoin mixer for yourself. I chose Anonymix and I’m very pleased with it.

Bitcoin should still be around for a while to facilitate certain shady endeavours. It is unlikely to impact global currency or forex market, since government have no control over it.

One world currency? Not in my lifetime… or any lifetime… Unless, more than 90% humans are extinct.

does anyone here trade cryptos on margin at weekends? usually this is when i see the significant movements as result from the week. just wondering who yall trade with at weekends if you do?

Bitcoin is so unstable. I believe gold is way better

I think whatever one invests in they should do extensive research first.

one day, you see

always, would be foolish not to.

no i think fiat will still very much be in the picture ofc

Have been receiving email for something called Etherium. Is it better than Bitcoin?

Ethereum is the next most popular crypto. That said, who is sending you these mails? Is it a legitimate crypto exchange?

y e s absolutely

The proposal of international banking regulators to include Bitcoin as the most risky asset will further drag cryptocurrency into the mainstream financial world. Will digital currency be a member of mainstream finance in the future?

I find it interesting that most bitcoin hodlers don’t want to hold for ever, only until they get a good enough price to cash out back into FIAT.

3 Likes

It might have an impact on global currencies in a few years. People do have a lot of hopes for bitcoin’s future.

As for it’s impact, who can predict? As for me, I really don’t wanna fret about something that’s gonna take a few years to happen. Not that far sighted I really am.

Another thing I find puzzling about Bitcoin is so many are long-term holding it, so few are short-term swing trading it.

Yet the price action is great for swing trading, absolutely terrible for buying and holding.

To me, there is so much FOMO associated with cryptos (probably due to the incessant chatter on the likes of CNBC) that no one ever wants to cash out.

Until it gets to $1million of course.

1 Like