Bobmaninc's quest to short the Aussie into extinction

Has anyone sold it at 1.04… ?
4H trendline has just broke…

What news feed you saw that on? Forecast remains at 3.5%.

RBA cut rate 0.25 to 3.25 from 3.50. I think that the rate cut already priced on this pair.

But more room for short. Price break the support at 1.0330, next target is shown at 1.0175 area. I will short a retest at the 1.0330 level or any price action below the 1.330.

Good call who took the short from 1.0400 area.

Good luck

Thanks :slight_smile: I hope a lot of people are enjoying tons of pips today !

But this is only the beginning of the party. More than 300 pips to make before parity, and the today cut will help to make this possible before Xmas.

[B]Next steps :[/B]
:41:Another rate cut to 3.00% before year’s end
:41:Parity

See you there.

am long it back now… 1.03 ! and with eur/aud freefalling

Kores I didn’t get what you mean… Sorry… :slight_smile: Elaborate some.

I just meant, that 1.03 is a very important level at aud-us and am think it’s wort longing.
(psichologically I was dropped out from the short from 1.04, then when i wanted to go on, the asian session stopped me out during when I slept, then price went on short. so today I’m a bit nervous. I don’t kow it’s worth listen to me :48:

Though, eur/aud was so fast going up, i would expect a retracement to 1.248-9, pushing aud-us to 1.033…

To FringFX : -the question about the horizontal levels: it must have been important levels on the past, but when I made my analysis at the weekend I was so “fortunate” that I lost my previus chart when closing it. so, at those levels, i don’t know what would i do.

SHOOT! :slight_smile:

I was able to get short @ 1.0364 just ahead of the rate cut. Stop is now past BE so we will see. You are right about 1.03 being a strong area of support.

Great minds think alike. I seen the technicals playing out for a short off the R1 daily pivot in a decent short term resistance level so I kept risk low seeing as how if the RBA did not cut rates things were not going to go so well. I will see where price is later. If we cant break the 1.03 fig and the 200 daily sma I might close early. As this seems to be some strong support

I would have taken it and made us a trio, but as it was I stayed out as I was already short AUD/CAD, so I’m with you in spirit! The cut certainly saved my AUD/CAD, which was looking a little lame until today. Phew!

I noticed you called it the lazerous trade lol. Glad something sparked some life into it.

Curious as to why you drew your fib backwards?

hmm I would not mind price getting to the 1.024 level :D. I might hold on to this short as I was just reading mydailyfx and man were they very bullish going into this. Makes me think someone must of had a whole lot of Aussies for sale and if that was indeed the case for such bullishness in there daily mumbo jumbo then we may see lower prices shortly

Well not sure what they are now. They were saying to go long last night as the RBA was going to leave rates alone. We all know how that worked out for whoever listened. Good thing for me I dont never listen. Hell I didnt even read it till today and now I just laughed say hmmm I wander where that idea came from. They must not follow my thread :smiley:

and who are these sources?

Nice thank you for this so far looks good

Great trades! Call me crazy but I bought AUD/NZD @ 1.2380 let’s see what happens :51:

Well just crossed the +100 pips mark :smiley:

Yep I am thinking the same just getting off work now so I can get a look at a chart. One things for sure it was a good day.

entry 1.2380 SL 1.2311 TP 1.2630