Bobmaninc's quest to short the Aussie into extinction

Yesterday’s candle is a strong bull candle…
I still thinking there maybe a good selling opportunity today.

Lol, The ICT thing came to my mind. Don’t get a ban. We need you. Lol.

Lol I hear ya but I never said I was going to make a million in three years or anytime in the future. All I said was I could show profit and to show what I talk is actually what I do. 4 trades now all short the aussie 1 loss 2 wins and 1 still live :slight_smile:

Hi Aman,

Glad to hear you like our mobile app :slight_smile:

Just to clarify though, the same version of the app is available for download both in the US and the UK. The platform uses your account login to determine whether you have a US account, and then displays the correct FIFO settings to comply with US regulations when applicable.

Jason

Thanks jason I figured as much. It is a pretty nice app

My trade.from the other day was stopped and BE. I have not looked to reenter as I am in Gainesville glad at the gatirnationals drag racing. Have a great weekend

Bob-
How have you been? Haven’t heard from you for a while.
Hope all is well.

All is good thanks. Been busy but still trading. So far so so up a little but had a little drawdown. Its to be expected as we cant win them all. Good to see the account back in the green though thats for sure. I should be back on here soon things are starting to slow down. I figured after being jobless I would have more time on my hands and that has just not been the case.

I also added AUD/JPY into my trading system for this year. So far its paid off. Shooting 100% on that vs 33% on my AU. However not bad at all so far.

I’m long Aussie, looking for PA short signals around 1.057 ish

Would like to show a long (yeah thats right a long) entry I made today since I have not posted a trade in a while.

Daily chart Does not show much. Price Is getting close to the 200 sma and the 21 ema. This is also on a rising trend line (not shown).

This trade was entered on the 15min as price has pulled into some support. You cant see it as I had to zoom in for clarity. Price is formed a pin bar and we have a divergence on the stoch (not that I use stoch but it was on the screen lol). Price is also a little extended for the moving averages.

Good luck guys I will let you know how this plays out.

good luck on that Bob… The target you have might not be tough to reach.

I am eyeing 1.0375 area to go long…

How is FXCM working out for you… I have used them from day 1 and use their tradestation platform also.

I set my tp there as I figure by the time price gets there we will be hitting that 200 sma which could provide some resistance. Also its a pretty decent R:R and not overly pushing it. Depending on what price action is doing as we get closer I might cancel the TP and trail up the stop but that is yet to be seen.

As far as FXCM it has been great trading with them. I have had no issues at all. My account with fxsol (now forex.com) has not been the case I am having issues getting my money from them. Mainly I have to do a wire transfer and I have never done that before so I have hit some stumbling blocks. This will not be the case with FXCM as they will send my money right back into my bank account (which is a very nice touch). Overall I feel like I am in good hands with these guys and there plattform is setup very well. User friendly and effective.

I agree… I have done a few transfers with FXCM with no issues.

Well my trade got stopped just past BE +3 pips :24:

Not bad though :slight_smile:

PB has formed on the daily chart in line with the uptrend.
Wait for RBA rate decision tonight and then a PA signal to go long. somewhere in the range on the PB. Next resistance at 1.06
What do you think?

Sounds good to me I am currently long A/J but its struggling at BE right now.

Already LONG on break of daily PB

I want to go long A/J but at 96.50

I was liking that area to but I just didnt think it had the strength to break below that 200 ma on the 4hr

Are you still holding A/J? You might have made a fortune out of it. :smiley: