BOJ Trading Robot

And just like that I’m negative on all my Boj accounts :eek:

JPY has bounced back now.

My observations are:

Could get a better entry.
Could go for a higher TP.
Increase the Time Limit for Open Trades.

Don’t know whether or not to waste any more time on this :confused:

I also thought about improving the entry, but my ideas got burned at the FF thread where they set it’s prety much impossible. I’l just let it run and see how this turns out, if the balance goes below -10% il take it off my live account.

I’ve finally figured out what’s wrong with this system: it places trades even when those trades are losing ones! It should only place winning trades, and we should be fine!

:D:D:D

Seriously though, there’s a small win again for me this morning. Unfortunately, the losses are way bigger than the wins, and losses seem to occur quite frequently. :frowning:

Just to say that I have changed my settings on this:

I have disabled the time out for trades, enabled Hedging and changed both RSI’s to 90/10.

I am also thinking the carry trade could be good:

Long AUD/JPY and Short CAD/JPY.

Also as I am based in the UK I am thinking of hedging my mortgage by going long on GBPJPY using 1:5 leverage.

I have also increased the TP from 200 to 300.

I had 2 profits last night on MD…HURRAY!!!

Garry

Theres no TP adjustment on the last version of MD. Where are you finding these areas to adjust TP?

Garry

This isn’t the MD thread!! :stuck_out_tongue:

opps, sorry, wrong thread…

One of my demo accounts hit stop loss today and One other hit TP with trades going the same direction. Still a bit hit & miss, I going to half the SL on this.

I don’t even bother updating the next public holiday, so it’s not trading for me anymore. I’m not sure if this bot is profitable in normal market conditions, so running this bot on my live account in this europe economic crisic would be crazy.