Bollinger band trading with MAs

Mr.Carter,
Yes i did.Made 82 pips in both cases.Thank you for the information.It made hell of a difference.What is your opinion about GU this morning? Any pair to trade before the news as i steer clear of any pair involving USD for a while?
Daniel.

Just began reading this thread, How does this tradelook? Not sure if you would sell at the first yellow line or you would see the green bar and sell a little later.

I foresee better than expected result from US data today. Let us how thing will be.

Ok, I use FXCM UK, if you get the NON-US demo you can see weekend trading, and I was figuring Daily S&R based on the 6th forex day. Check my post #2265 about my questioning FXCM directly about what goes on if you are curious. :slight_smile:

Trading potentially high impact news is risky. If you did I hope you didnt short EUR/USD… no trigger for the conspiracy theorists today. :smiley:

Try putting up a High and Low 2 & 7 LWMA on the daily its a good guide to over bought/ sold for interday trading.

Surprising they didn’t make the numbers up like last month.
Was ridiculous, GOLD jumped 200 pips in about 30mins!
Got 35 pips off this morning’s cable breakout, been my only trade all day :slight_smile:

Yep I shorted USD/CHF at 1.0377 for a quick 27 and out before NFP. :smiley:

3/6/9 LWMA is slightly better as waiting for the 14 LWMA to also fall into line will take longer. LWMA line up is only good for 5m & 15m TF charts if interaday trading.

Ha Ha Ha

Nothing, [B]ever[/B] moves in a straight line in FOREX.

It’s all a question of your defined areas of engagement coming into view.

And they did for my Q1 play.

Care to look at USDX.

:D:D:D

Youll get no arguement from me… I agree with you the longer term looks like USD is up. :slight_smile: But I’ll stick to trading the daily TF. :stuck_out_tongue:

well im not trading today, too much news and i dont like that last huge spike so ill wait til monday

Yeah.Thank you . I was super nervous.The data was bad but i did not trade it from the onset.I waited for the data to be announced and I have 3 monitors up this morning.just trade the small fallouts in all the four pairs USDCHF,GBPUSD,USDJPY and AUDUSD.I made 160 pips.
I just cant thank you enough for your direction.
Good bless you.
Daniel.

Three monitors huh… better not be larger than 21"… thats my set up! :slight_smile:

Mr Carter,
Yeah.You know I told you that i am in for serious business.Just got the two desktops two days ago.It is 20 inch flat panel.And i decided to put them to work immediately.I just need to find the right and consistent system to perfect my trade.But i really appreciate your direction and help in this forum.
Is the EURUSD ready to move in Daily chat?
Daniel.

i have one monitor thats 17" :stuck_out_tongue: and its attached to my computer! i got a laptop :stuck_out_tongue: i only monitor 2 pairs and 6 charts so not really a problem for me + i have a mouse so i change between charts easily :slight_smile:

EUR/USD just ran up and kissed the top bollinger on the 12 Hour. Tempting, but it’s not kissed the top bollinger on the 4 Hour. :smiley:

Statiistically you should still be able to make some pips shorting on it but I was out and have just picked up your post… missed the entry signal but not by much.

If your in… dont leave it open over the weekend. :smiley:

damn missed the trade :frowning: thats like 3-4 trades missed this week lol

Not that much time left to let it run in any event. Would not want to close out for the weekend with a minus trade. :slight_smile:

true plus stoch wasnt quite overbought enough for me and idk if id even trade today with all that news goin on