Bollinger band trading with MAs

How could you have gone short for USD/CHF when all the signals were screaming buy buy buy buy.

already in lol

I see,you were considering S/R in region.Got you.

I am just wondering how you decided this to be overbought because i dont see it the way you saw it.

Heh, I meant buy. Ooops. :smiley:

Is it just me or was that a wild start to the week?

Yep, some serious buying took place all of a sudden, I’m thinking Japan was filling orders starting around 6:30 EST(-5 GMT). I’m in with a buy at 1.02108 on USD/CHF. Glad I got out when I did. :slight_smile:

I am using my new system from today and its telling me overbought on the daily according to the perameters set. :wink:

wow! wow!! wow!!!. I am very much interested in that system.:slight_smile:

Yes I’m starting to think its probably better to have a long weekend and then get up 06:00 GMT and take an hour to figure the charts for Frankfurt/ London open. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously,if i know 40% of what you know in forex,it is equivalent of Fed or Euro Bank give me license to print money.Truly, experience is the best teacher.:D:D:D

Trying to enter a sell on EUR/USD, getting the “The Market is Closed” sign. Repeatedly. :mad:

Hehe.Never heard of that one.I am 18pips up in Eur/usd anyway.I wish i could help you out.

One thing after another with FXCM. :mad:

Finally caught one of RC’s 2:1 BB “flat tops” for 150+ pips…short on EURUSD. Thanks RC!:D:D

anyone go long on GU? I got some of it, but still not trading the right TIME of day :stuck_out_tongue:

I did but got stopped out by 1pip. Shame.

I hate when that happens. :slight_smile:

Couple broke against me today but I’ll see if I can get them on the return leg. :slight_smile: Overall 177 pips. :slight_smile:

mR Carter,
Yeah.I have been trying to follow your footsteps.But just too BIG for me.Anyway, i surpass you for the first time today.Overall 204pips for 5 pairs.I am grateful for your help and hints.This is the highest pips i have ever made in a single day.

Thank you for your help and support.
Daniel.