Bollinger band trading with MAs

i see it going up soon based on the whole bollinger band thing, though im not 100% sure how to read this system yet

Yeah.It will go up but not now.i have been in for the past 7 hrs with 139 pips already.Enter through 1 hr TF.It has been clinging to the last bang of the bb since i entered.just made some pullback but resumed downtrend.I am sure it is about to lose stream but few pips are still remaining.So,maybe after that it may go up,i cant say for sure.But we will see.
Daniel.

lowest i think it could go right now is 1.4465, its a strong resistance level and stoch is almost overbought

just trying to get to 50

Really,is the USD/JPY you are talking about or USD/CHF? Because i am referring to the former and the price is around 90.000000 not 1.0000 as you stated.
By the way, i am already out of USD/JPY.

Yes using my new strat and forward testing and posting trades live as I said I would. looks like the two years and 10,000 hours developing it havent been wasted. But early days yet. :slight_smile:

Edit: Missied the last bit. System designed to favour short, medium and long term direction of PA rather than by the minutes and hours so cant give you a right or wrong on your trade Mike. But GU is over bought and according to everthing my strat is telling me GU is heading south. Thats why I have left my GU trade open,

oh i was talking about eur/usd lol guess i misread something

feel free to post it on here :D:D

I concur with this.
Daniel.

me too… guss that makes 3:)

Lets not jump the gun here guys… forward test, forward test and just to make sure forward test some more! :slight_smile:

I closed my GU long for a small profit and did a short for a small profit. Haven’t done much trading since before the holidays, Hectic during and after but hopefully will get back into the swing of things.

Robert have you moved to the south of France yet? Send me a souvenir when you get there. Maybe a postcard or something? Do they have a hardrock cafe there? I collect Tshirts from Hardrock where ever I’ve been. :smiley:

have you been to the hardrock in philly?

Havent been to Philly, but got one from New York, San Antonio and Key West. Dont know if they have them in Toronto or Quebec but didnt see any on those trips. Are you in Philly? Im in Georgia so got one from Atlanta of course.

Nope not yet but soon. Snowed in here and not the best market to sell on my UK place (might have to keep it awhile). Trying to set up a semi pro trading station in my place in S France is not that strait forward a telephone line took a few months. :smiley:

EDIT: So you collect Hardrock T shirts huh. Sounds like my set of signed photos of the 12 moon walkers. We both have very high brow collections… no Faberge eggs for us. :smiley:

ya im in philly for now, im on my xmas vacation still :smiley: but i go back to school on monday :frowning: and i was just at the hardrock here maybe a week or two ago :stuck_out_tongue: i love going there and funny u mention that uve been to the one in san antonio cuz i go to college maybe 40 minutes away from there so maybe ill have to stop by there and check it out :stuck_out_tongue:

and sounds like r carter is going to start off his retirement by moving. but, what about the kids? will they be going too? and what about the language barrier? would there even been a language barrier for your family in france? french was one of the languages i just couldnt pick up, mainly cuz i couldnt get the accent so i just sounded funny lol but i am pretty good at italian

edit for trader1000

told you EUR/USD wouldnt go past 1.4465 just yet tbh idk why i didnt take that trade?? i pretty much pointed it out and i neglected it til now

Euro short behaved extremely well on this one.
1hr chart on left.
10min chart on right with 1hr bollinger bands.
Happened to be exactly the SR points as well.

Mr SanMiguel,
Too bad,i couldnot see this trade.
Good job.

A sample of forward testing should suffice as well.:D:D:D

riding on Euro/JPY now… lol… :slight_smile: