Bollinger band trading with MAs

banking on this to clear my deficit this afternoon after a few wrong trades… should be heading past 133.00 with momentum to boot. Take a look

ok.I guess you are in another continent because it is just early morning here in US.:D:D

yup… i’m in singapore… near the equator… and it’s 12 hrs after u now…:slight_smile:

short on cable at 1.6296

Already in with -7 pips.But it is going south any moment from now.Comments are welcome.

just checked back and its +22 for me :stuck_out_tongue:
what gave u the signal to short?

Out with 35 pips.You should be planning your exit strategy by now.

nah ill be out at next resistance level, 1.6235, stoch is still overbought and MACD histogram is decreasing showing a weakening bull trend

GBP/USD & GBP/JPY just tipped over the top on the 4h on a down if anyones interested.

I dont trade GBP/JPY.The spread is just too much for me.And it is the most volatile pair in forex.You can be easily down as much as 20pips within few minutes.A word of caution to anyone who wants to trade it.

As you wish. :slight_smile:

Yeah.I m not a pro or experienced trader.I trade 4hr with 30m these days.I am okay with it.I guess i am conservation.And If i dont see any pair that i am confortable with,i simply step aside.Tomorrow is another day.I take full responsibily for my actions.

are u talking about the 20:1 or the 20:2? i have a 20:2 up and its about half way on the upper half

You just need to get used to the PA - takes a while.
Wait til you ever trade gold or oil - they are animals :slight_smile:

Wait til you ever trade gold or oil - they are animals

I just blew up a small account trying to trade gold:mad: some day I will have all the stupid mistakes behind me and the money will flow my way:D the guppy is like a little kitten compared to oil and gold.

Well I didn’t wipe it out but I did enough damage to make me take a week off

Mr SanMiguel,
Hahahaha.You made me laugh.I wont come near gold or oil for now.I need to build my account to 7 digits and set aside few bucks that i am willing to throw around and i wont whine if it get lost,then i can peep into gold or oil to see what is going on there.
You know that playing with volatile trade like oil and gold for someone like me with less that one year of trading is a recipe for disaster.
For now,i am officially married to forex:D:D:D
Thank you
Daniel.

Hell nay,aint gonna happen.I steer clear of these toxic products.

Mr Carter,
I have a question for you.How do i trade such that i dont leave many pips on the table? Most of the time when i enter trade, i sometimes exit, with profit though,while leaving many pips(20,30 and so on) on the table.I really dont know how to manage this.
Thank you
Daniel.

I hope that wasn’t my fault for suggesting it :frowning:

Not at all;) I have been watching gold and silver for a while thought I had a good idea what was going on I was wrong thats all.