Bollinger band trading with MAs

I hope you close this trade by now with stop loss.

Found a little more bout your system Entries got easier now. glad I found it lol. It’s funny what’s posted on this forum

Is there any way someone could repost the system, or update the first page? I’ve been following this for months, but fell off the wagon a couple months ago. Now that I’m back in the trading game, it’s so hard to tell what everyone’s doing with how much this sytem seems to have morphed over the life of this thread.

It’s not 1 system, that’s why :slight_smile:
Ask RC and specifics but if you want his current one, search back thourgh the last 10 pages or so ignoring the gumpf - there’s a few links with settings.

Hello all

I use the BB in my trading and was wondering if any of you use the 123 setup from bands?

Dam you guys you’ve ruined a perfectly good newbie scalper! I just came to the realization I spend more time looking at daily and 4 hr charts than anything else!
I guess the good side of this is pip count is going up:D

Hhehe thanks kinda funny Shr1k and more power to ya.

Red

Robert,
Forget about beginner luck.I am trading with professionals and experieced traders like you lately(they are 6 all together).I have learned a great deal there.

Having said that,I dont agree with you on these pairs.I am not sure this 300 + up is real.I am trading most of the pairs you mentioned here .I open trade at the close of the New york bell and close it anytime before the close of the market(if my target is met) So,i know what i am talking about.Even though my trading is different from your,i still dont agree with you on these trades you mentioned above.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Greetings.
Headmaster.

On the night in question I progressively opened trades from around 18:00 GMT and limit TP progressively closed them all out by around 04:00 for 377 pips. I am not asking for your agreement it was a fact. :wink:

I cant post a screenshot of trades that close out at different times. :confused:

But in order most recent to last (last night). USD/JPY 14.02, EUR/JPY 55.55, AUD/CAD 25.93, NZD/JPY 51.17, AUD/USD 48.56, EUR/AUD 39.11, NZD/USD 37.79, GBP/CAD 28.10.

Total 300.23 all off the 2 LWMA high/ low on a 4h chart. :slight_smile:

that’s something you haven’t talked about much Robert, Multiple lots or multiple entries. Let’s here more about that? You enter multiple times as price moves in your favor?

Asian I have been using 4h tf and also for London AM session. New York open I switch to 8h or day depending on volatility. Currently on 8h. I dont use mulitple lots on a pair but do trade multiple pairs. :slight_smile:

My mistake, I thought by this you meant you were progressivley increasing your position on each pair.

R Carter,

I want to thank you for your system. Been using it with the 1h and getting some nice results! I did add one piece of hardware to your system to help my little newb self. The ZZ 3 level semafor. When I use this indicator and your entry method… Well let’s just say results are gooood :slight_smile:

I am still learning the indicator but I trade off of the 3. It will retrace but that is where your entry method has helped.

Putting up a screen shot for you guys to look at:

Can’t post a link to the indicator yet :frowning: but google is a friend.

And for those who where asking a few pages back about R Carters method here it is:

http://forums.babypips.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11772&d=1270313569

Again thank you and good trades everyone!

It is interesting to see the longer you trade the lesser indies and lines you use.:slight_smile:
We may use different TF’s to reach our goal but never disagree in the power of the BB.:smiley:

What exactly does that indicator show? and Does it repaint?

Robert,

I have got all the fact i need to know to make an informed decision about this trade and about you.

I rest my case.

Headmaster.

How aren’t you crosseyed with all those lines on your charts :eek:? With all the indicators on my charts, about 7 lines, it gets hectic

I could tell they’re high and lows. Knowing you probably LWMAs. White ones have to be the 2hi/low lwmas, probably 4s and 7s? not sure what the last one would be. I just remember u like LWMAs 2, 4 and 7s lol.

I never understand why you use levels of high and low. Why not just high and low?

Ya I cant tell lol, maybe you should post a new chart with the legend on :p?