Bollinger band trading with MAs

feel like I do. why did I do that? :eek:

it was looking good on the 15m but I don’t like the look of the 1h for a sell. So still undecided on what to do, still got the sell open.

TalonD -

Just reveresed my order in hopes to regain my pips and than some …Im watching all four charts using Expon MA’s and a 20 per Boll everything looks promising in the pointin up direction.

I don’t know what I’m doing yet, but I stayed away from G/U as it looked really tight. I went long on E/U at the 15m chart 13:30 mark and am just watching it go. Now if only I could figure out when I’m supposed to close out…? :eek:

Merchantprince-

Im gonna assume your up like 45-60 pips ? I should have stayed in… i sold at like my 35 pip mark. for apparently no reason

1.4962…watch it from there onwards.

EU might even go to 1.5000…I don’t know…it depends on Gold.

yeah, I’m tempted to close my sell and open a long, but I’m down about 50pips and don’t want to lock in that loss…

might as well stay in and have a bigger loss :eek:

I suppose i should place a quick buy and make 30 pips off it.

TalonD -

You placed a sell somewhere on the EUR/GBP ? Cause I did the same and lost some serious pips… i re-opened a smal buy and im up like 15 pips…

As for EUR/USD im gonna place a Buy and Hope it Jumps to 1.6000

• Mike G

ME TOO! :o

Yes! I actually did put mine at 1.4963 since that looked like when the previous high candles closed. Glad to know I’m at least thinking of this the right way.

Supra, I am up quite a few pips - but since this was my first trade using this strategy I only went with a [I]single microlot[/I]! :frowning:

yeah i know…I did 2 lot’s which of course still isnt a large amount…kinda should did like 3 or 4 …Woulda been a hefty amount =)

As for our EUR/USD …WHAT IN GODS NAME IS IT DOING? …1.4940? I hope that goes up…I put a buy in at like 1.4950…

sorry, no, my sell is on the G/U it was turning down early this morning on the 15m chart and I thought it was the right thing to do. Now I just don’t know.

Yeah that’s what I meant lol …Its still early for me …

On the E/U, would you guys watch this 15m chart and close out a long position if the wick of this red candle ends up below the previous blue? Or should I hang tough until PA crosses back over the red LWMA?

Honestly Merchant, I cant even give you an answer cause my charts arent even set up the right way. None the less I dont even know if I have LWMA’s as part of Dealbook 360. lol Im currently still holding my buy…i was down 20 pips now im only down like 3 in hopes that it rebounds.

-Mike G

[B]I’m ready for a shot of bourbon, a cigarette and some sleep![/B] :smiley:

3 has crossed middle 20 BB on 1h. 6 hasn’t. Change of direction not confirmed.

3 cut into 6 on 15m chart.

Also 1.4945/50 is strong S&R area.

Your call Merchantprince. :slight_smile:

I hung tough and it started to move upward again, but now we’re into this afternoon limbo following London close. I could go knit a sweater while this pair figures out what it wants to do. I’m holding my TP at 1.4963 and moved my SL up to 1.4937 and gonna go make a sandwich.

EDIT: Yeah I’m looking at that 1.4950 and I think you’re right. TP moved to there.

Cas, a surprise in oil inventories today
do I understand this correctly…
4% decline in distillate means as a country we’re using 4% less oil products?

Im holding my 1.4954 Buy on E/U… Even a 20 pip gain on that would be nice…it just keeps going back and forth right now…whats your guys call?