BRENT bearish not responsible for any loss

Looking at your posts, either you’re blind or you’re missing a few keys from your keyboard.

All you’ve shown is a screen grab of what looks like, one of your many demo accounts.

You claim you’re not responsible for any loss, well you’re not responsible for any gains, that’s for sure.

I’m sure the admins have already labelled your account as a joke.

Now you’ve done it!!!

He’s done it to himself.

His charts are an absolute mess and this thread is nothing but BS.

I know. That’s what I mean. My message was to HIM to tell him that NOW he’s done it (because I was telling him just yesterday to watch it and that not everybody is as nice and kind as I am!!! LOL!!!). So: now he’s done it with that post!!! LOL!!!

Yeah, @tommor already got most of the BS covered here, wasn’t really worth butting in - but it was just too tempting.

1 Like

Yip. It’s my train wreck analogy. I get it. And understand fully.

He’s just a glorified scalper.

He’s a computer developer whatever that is. If he means software developer - then I see where he is coming from. I never finished my computer science degree but I thought I was Elon Musk Jnr at one point.

This one probably thinks he actually is.

I’d say he’s shorting the hell out of it on one and longing it on another, and showing you whatever worked.

And for your viewing pleasure, he’s created “a website where I publish what I believe are area of support and resistance based on past data and price movement” - not sure why, because that is one of the easiest things to plot.

Does this help.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
you can not even do as well in a demo
and if you are really a baller which you are not
open a demo and show us something
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
mister sherlock holmes the cartoon

You’re very late to the party.

It’s safe to say you’re not blind.

You’re blind, deaf and…

Your website is a joke by the way.

Get an SSL cert on it.

Most the charts look like something produced on Microsoft Paint by 5 year olds.

1 Like

show me some good days of trading
go ahead i allow you the demo unlike my real account
if you wanna call yourself the baller
and if you can not show even a demo change that profile to Big mouth:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you can not even do as well Big Mouth
see you tomorrow with some real trades
get your pen and pencil so you can learn something :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ah. Now see. This is what I stayed up for!!! LOL!!!

he calls himself the baller :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
let s see if he can show us some good demo trading tomorrow

he bugged @maryo to death to tell him how to use his supply/demand charting technique. now he is trying to make a sell on it. maryo got it from an online community created and managed by a spanish guy (i forgot his name) (it was set-and-forget.com) where he learned how to do it. just maryo doesnt talk english now this guy is trying to play guru over here with maryo in the back telling him things (i doubt maryo knows about his actions trying to sell).

just a lice living off the body of someone else.

i will, soonish, youll be invited to coment, dont worry i wont forget about you :hugs:

Nobody is going to buy anything from this guy. Everyone can see straight thru it.

Whole concept is a joke.

Good morning, good morning.

And how is everybody this fine morning??? LOL!!! Going strong I see??? Have I missed much???

1 Like

Quoting myself