Broker leverage

In Australia, high leverage options are limited due to regulations. You might explore brokers that offer up to 1:500 leverage on certain accounts. Always ensure you’re aware of the risks involved with higher leverage and choose a broker that aligns with your trading needs.

Hi @TYGMedia, thank you for this. I thought using TP at a previous liquidity level may be a good thing to do since previous price levels have created it causing a zone/POI to form.

Ive really been trying to implement my FVG and been watching tons of videos on why they aren’t working for me and how I can improve it. I’ve tried tons of methods such as using external FVG, waiting for a narrative, waiting for liquidity to be tapped ect… I cant really find that FVG actually work

I want to know your past expericne with SMC/ICT why did you quit SMC? Did fair value gaps work for you??

Regards tomo

Speaking on my point. I’m going to do a probability win rate calculation. I’m going to test both theories which are Smc/ict. And general price action (snr,market structure) ect…

Depending on the higher wr i will focus on that certian method I’ll try this with mutiple major pairs too

Hi @tomo22, that is the irony :rofl:. The way I look, ICT/SMC are trading philosophy. They don’t need to be correct, but you understand how to use it. This applies to all methodologies. You only need to use what works for you. :slight_smile:

I have met many SMC traders, many of them use SMC, voluntary combine with others methodology.
But when they talk about their methodology, they claim their own SMC.
Such as FVG, it’s said to be so powerful, but it has been patched with many additional “exceptions” to make it work. If there are 10 SMC traders, there will be 10 variants on how to use it. All of them can be worked, but it’s no longer the original idea. So, we have to do whatever to make it work. FVG is a very old concept in PA about range to range. You have to analyze the FVG from lower to higher TF, so you will realize FVG is just RBR, DBD in single candle. Look inside a FVG, you will see RBR or DBD. By understaiding it, you know what to do when you see FVG.

I learned SMC for 2 years, I was looking for a new perspective in trading. SMC and ICT are actually good, for beginner. But I don’t like with their concept about market. Market doesn’t work that way, but for the sake of their marketing, just enjoy their story. Their technical skill, the way to find a structure, is good. However the explanations about how it moves are completely wrong. :thinking:

Example, the FVG is being targeted. They explained with their concept of candle formation, during the course, it’s 100% success, very simple and satisfying. In livel trading, we hit up down, left right. We get bullied by market. Waiting for inducement, liquidity sweep, we open positions and bang!! … we are robbed by market again. :woozy_face:

The proper way to trade is, started by picking an instrument. Look for patterns, and find out how to apply the methodology on it. Volatility, instrument’s behavior will be the parameters on how to use it. So, from my experiences, there should be a SMC for EURUSD, SMC for XAUUSD kind of thing.

So you have to find out how to apply the skill on each instrument. You may proof it yourself by trading with EURUSD, GBPJPY, XAUUSD, XAGUSD, XAUAUD, XTIUSD/USOIL, DE40, US500. Each of them are different type of ghosts. :rofl: .

So I finally can say, to be a successful trader, you can only keep trading, exercise the mind and action. For example, you are instructed by your supervisor to deal with a customer. The supervisor teach you how to win a deal. When you are on field, all of the teaching are garbage. Supervisor told you make the customer happy, the real thing, how? How to make a customer happy. You need to meet a lot of customers and learn how to react fast and accurately in a split of seconds. You miss one step the deal is off. You react to slow, you loss the opportunity. There is nothing can be used to help but keep doing it until you understand the whole thing.

Example again, when I want to meet a new prospect, I will have to check the person background. I will read articles the person has interest to. The minutes I meet the person, I will assess everything quickly about the person and try to blend him or her will all my skills naturally. These thing can’t be taught but experiences.

The same thing with trading. You need to trade everyday, make it your habits. For example, EURUSD keeps moving down. If you have no experience, you will look for “insights” on how to make profit with current condition.

The truth is nothing can be done. Technicality, we know EURUSD is testing its strong support. We just wait for reversal. Don’t have to squeeze our brain for liquidity and FVG. Just waiting for a good reversal. If we use PA, look for HH, HL. If we want to scalp, look into M15 and bellow to swing with. If the support is broken, just look at our trading plan. Do we have breakout experience? if don’t, learn how to do it. :smile:

Hi @TYGMedia, yes I agree ICT over hypes FVG and majority of them make exceptations such as “oh it can breakout and then re touch it still counts” which is not true.

When you say “look for patterns” what do you mean by this.

I wanted to ask how do you trade during consolidation? Should you even trade during this period and wait for a trend to form?

I feel like I have completly forgotten everything about price action I’m not sure why and SnR I’ve been trading SnR today and I’ve been getting stopped out due to breakouts occuring at my SnR. I’m going to watch some videoes on price action, SnR and some others :smiley:

Exness allow higher leverage

Hi @tomo22, patterns as what I had explained here :slight_smile:

Yes, I am still trading during consolidation. I will trade when price is consolidating in a good area. Have you watch Batman Return? Ra’s al ghul told Batman: Always mind your surroundings. :smiley:

@TYGMedia

Hi thank you for this. What is the ma50 by the way?

Also I’m having some trouble with babypips some reason I can’t reply on my computer when I click the reply button but on my phone i can.

For instance, when I reply to your comment on my computer and I’m finished I click reply and nothing works it’s very weird. Do you know any possible fixes?

Pepperstone has pepperstone pro accounts which is only for professionals traders . You have to pass a financial degree like the rg 146 and be trading with them for at least two years to get the pepperstone pro which is 1:500 leverage

Hi @tomo22, MA50 is Moving Average 50. MA is the most reliable indicator. It works on every instrument, we just need to reconfigure its parameter accordingly.

I’m not sure for this. Probably you can ask BP’s moderator. Last time I got the same problem, due to login problem. We can only login into 1 device at the same time. When you login in other device, the previous will automatically logout.

It’s also can be caused by the page isn’t fully loaded, so the javascript run with error. :slight_smile: Better to consult with BP’s moderator for sure :smile:

Have you tried using Firefox

1 Like

Nope fire fox doesn’t work I think I’ll stick with what @TYGMedia has said

@TYGMedia hi, oh I thought so haha . What do you Mean configure how do you know what to configure it? Is it based on pair?

I will contact BP support