Broker with tightest spreads using MT4

Which one? I prefer locked spread (aka always 3, not 2-7). Min 10x leverage, and i’ll be entering (not now…) with around $10000

If you need an MT4 broker, then I would use InterbankFx based on their services and stability.

If you can do without MT4, then I would recommend GFT.

Ye, i’ve herd of that one too. FXDD is suppossed to be good aswell

Check out STIFX, i am trading with them. Fixed spread even in news time. They dont increase or such like other brokers. Its tight and fixed…

I agree with Muddbudda on the GFT.GFT uses the platform dealbook 360.In my opinion I think it is right up there with MT4 if not better, in some aspects.I had an account with GFT for a brief time,didn’t even live trade with them.They do not offer micro accounts,and for being a new trader I wanted to start out small,so I went to Oanda.There platform isn’t nothing to brag about,but I guess enough to get the job done. I use northfinance’s MT4 demo to do my charting,along side of Oanda.GFT also doesn’t give you all the indicators you see in the demo unless(don’t quote me)you have an account of $2,500,I beleive that was what the amount was.Hope that helps you.:slight_smile:

trying interbankFx, the spread for gby/jpy is 9 pips! a way too high.

try STIFX… there GBP/JPY Spread is 6 Pips…

do they offer demo to start with? i have sent the email to ask them and have not heard since.

they offer Demo yes. They allow Non US Residents as far as i know…

was told by them. they only accept non-us residents.

for spreads Oanda has to be one of the best ive seen, agreed the charts and platform are not the best. But as many i use metatrader for my charting.

I use FXDD with the MT4 platform and have never seen a USDEUR spread over 2 pips…

I also get a $4 per trade rebate through my IB :rolleyes: So that also weighs things out nicely at the end of the month, taking my spreads closer to 1.5!

Both types of brokers, (fixed and floating) have their advantages and disadvantages.

It really depends on what type of trading you wanna perform.

I will start with FxClearing this month, their spread start with 1 pip for 4 major (Mini Acc. start $250) this is a Canadian broker they do not except US clients :slight_smile:

For Tight spreads on the MT4 platform, and fast execution, I would use FXDD. They use an automated system for trades under 20 lots, so you avoid the desk even seeing the trades (not that their desk is predatory, Ive never had a problem).

Good Luck! Check your PMs

Boston,

Who is your IB that offers these rebates?
PC

I also get a $4 per trade rebate through my IB So that also weighs things out nicely at the end of the month, taking my spreads closer to 1.5!

I don’t think Spread is so important , real Price , and be clear with customer is more important than it.

Hi Tom,

how is FX clearing? I also want to switch to them for their 1 pip spreads especially USDJPY and GBPUSD and Metatrader.

Waiting to hear about your experience.

BTW, I use now ODL Securities.

They have MT.
Spreads mostly 2 pips on 5 major and 3 on others and higher.

I can always enter opposite trades to trade news.

However, very rarely during the news the trades cannot be executed, but huge majority of cases no problem.

I am quite happy with them and will stay to tray EURJPY with 2 spreads. I also trade gold.

Besides I live in Japan and they have also an office here and I don’t need to transfer money abroad. They have offices also in US, UK, and other countries as well.

Any one trade with CMC Markets? How do you rate?

For Tight spreads on the MT4 platform, and fast execution, I am using Kerford Investments and it is really good.