Broker with tightest spreads using MT4

jonfxbot,

Actually you have a good point in that I have not considered all the currency pairs. The GBPJPY certainly seems to be better at Dukascopy, however, the EURGBP & EURCHF are what I focus on to a large degree. I just took a quick snapshot and the MBT spreads are far better than Dukas for these 2 pairs, but I tell you what, I will take another snapshot tommorrow during the day when the liquidity is better and Dukas may have a shot at being competitive.

You are not alone in your feelings about the Metatrader handicap…there are many people out there that feel it isn’t real trading. I don’t even feel like its trading, but then again, all that matters to me is that I make money.

As for Alpari, they are actually a halfway decent bucketshop…I am not sure they suck but I know for sure that they play loose and fast with the truth. Would you like to see the screenshot where they were misleading people with their demo spreads?

I’m currently with MBTrading and I have to say I love their tight spreads. Even Oanda’s spreads are higher. Makes me wonder if any broker currently beats MBTrading in this regard.

Hi,
there is the WH Selfinvest. I read a review in a french magazine a while ago. They offer spreads starting at 0,8 and capped to 3 pips. Plus you can get some 0,1 extra pip discount with a cashback provider.

Do they offer MetaTrader4?

Oops, not really, they have another software, the Prostation. Sorry, I did not realize.
They do offer seminars for programming and using the prostation, if this is what you need. In their site there are also dozens of videos for using the prostation.

Does anyone here have any experience with the Australian broker Pepperstone (pepperstone.com)? They appear to be offering real tight spreads with MT4.