Calling All Newbies and non-Newbies Who Need a Mentor!

Im seeing a lot of Struggle among newbies and even among so called experienced traders.

It is quite frustrating to know how simple trading forex is but so many over complicate it.
Learning there basics are Great dont get me wrong but it is absolutely NOT enough to become a succesfull trader. The learning curve is much steeper than youd think to success

So with that being said, i am now… you and your friends new mentor!! Spilling ALL secrets and insights to improve your competency and results. ASK Awayyyyyy !
…or message me or just tell me you problems or issues in ur trading and i will tell you how wrong you are and why and then tell you the most efficient answer to solve because most of you been around for awhile and still dont kow what you doing or why you doing it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It’d be good if you could dedicate a thread to macroeconomics, intermarket analysis and fundamentals. No other thread like it around at the moment. That’s where my area of focus has been and I can’t find anyone to bounce ideas off atm.

Data analysis would be a bonus!

1 Like

Online can serve as your mentor. And here everyone has to gain knowledge but those who are beginners have to develop their knowledge or skills from normal to professional.

Of course, online trading is a good platform for learning. Where it is possible to get the opinion or analysis of many traders. Just need a little effort on your own.

wrong. that is the opposite of the definition of mentorship. reading and watching material online or offline is just self teaching. so please stop. u sound like you yourself need a mentor lol

the input from other traders is still not as beneficial as a mentor

It’s an individual’s point of view. Some trade with mentors and some gain knowledge online.

true and there is a clear difference is success and profitability and learning curve. so where aare u at in ur journey? ur on this post do u need a mentor? lol

You could start by sharing some valuable information for newbies. Newbies need this type of information the most that can help them in starting their forex trading accounts.

Trading with mentor has both advantages and drawbacks as I think. I once tried trading with a mentor and it brough me more disappointment rather than happiness, because mentor helped me so much that I wasn’t able to explore the rules of the market on my own. That’s why I believe that newbies have to start off trading on their own and only in case of fails, they have to find mentors who would teach them how to trade correctly.
Howeve,r, I think that it’s better to trade without mentorship all the time, because trading activity is based on mistakes and fails, the more of such ones you have, the more chances to become successful you have.

Professionals use coaches. The ego(mind) likes a challenge, learning without proper guidance is stimulating. Personally my ego caused me to spend 10 years for the solution, when i could have gotten it for 3

Whichever path you choose highlights your valuation of time units.