Can anybody recommend a good Price Action resource?

Check out some of my recent posts, especially ones w/ charts. On average, 50-70% of the tech analysis I deploy is based on Chris’ methods. It’s pretty simple, which is why I like it and always advertise it. If you’re serious about it, let me know and I can help get you moving in the right direction.

1 Like

Awesome, really appreciate it!

I got the 8 best Price Action trading strategies from Tradeciety on Youtube.

1 Like

He added a bunch more a couple weeks back.

Wow long discussion.

Yes but a good read. Also TraderTom.com is a good one too. Legit trader that doesn’t charge anything for his telegram and resources. Big on the psychology of trading as well.

This is a long thread with lots of info on price action.

2 Likes

Why would he do that I’m wondering? Thanks for the share!

So no one expects anything from him. What he has said. But is a good trader but also a high stakes trader. I mostly follow to see his charts and see how he thinks. I like his psychological point of view.

Has spoke at many seminars and such. Also trades live and is legit. You can find a good bit of videos on YouTube.

1 Like

Tom Hougaard’s also a great example for his work ethic. He claims to have printed thousands of charts for studying and annotation. He makes trading live look easy but that’s only because he’s put in the work, reading and discipline behind it. Even with all that he’s not immune to big losing streaks, which he’s very open about.

I like following him because he keeps it real and also like his views on certain authors and books (heard him cover Mark Douglas & Al Brooks briefly in a few videos). He’s got a 7-8 part video series (seminar with OptoCMC) on psychology that are a must watch and give more context to his live trading videos.

2 Likes

Tom Hougaard is the tradertom.com website. Sorry not sure if you knew that.

Totally forgot about Al Brooks, he is a good one too. Watched a good bit of his videos as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the link there.

I’ll have to slide you a few dollars later. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Awesome!

Yea, I’ve seen Douglas and Brooks mentioned here a lot. Especially Brooks about apparently his stuff can be hard to read. Maybe it’s from stock trading?

Yes sometimes Al Brooks can be a little tough to follow. I sometimes have to watch it a couple times.

He trades futures mostly (the S&P E-mini). Atleast that’s where most of his posted charts were from. But his books are very, very difficult to digest:

1. Many rules
  2. Appears to be very subjective at times
  3. Have to turn over pages back and forth and even chapters at times to understand certain terminology he uses.
  4. There are no numbers or quantifying anything he’s done, despite his claim of having a Bsc in Mathematics.

Just my humble opinion but his stuff is really advanced. As soon as I stopped reading his stuff I was immediately dismissive. But I believe I should re-read the book after a year or two, with added experience, to give it more context and then make a more objective assessment.

Adding to my list.

Checked out a PA video of his on YT, Holy smokes the live trading was long. Really cool to see it live.

1 Like

@purplettuce Na, that’s not really educational. It’s a signal service. Not interested.

It’s focused on primarily crypto and equities trading, but should have overlap with forex. Watch some of the market structure videos and weekly updates where Trader Mayne goes over his trade setups and price analysis. You’ll definitely learn a thing or two. He’s been trading cryptos since at least 2014.

Nial Fuller has some free stuff too. His name has been around forever I think.