Can I reset my 'School of Pipsology' progress?

Hey guys,

A while back I’ve started learning about forex, using the ‘School of Pipsology’ section here.

I had a very long break from it, and now I want to start from the beginning, as I’ve forgotten most of it.

The problem is that my account still shows my previous progress, and it will make hard for me to track my new progress, as I start from the beginning again.

I looked, but I couldn’t find any way I could reset it, but perhaps I’ve just missed something.

Is there a way I can reset my progress?

1 Like

I second your question, i did the same.

2 Likes

You have to manually tick the tracking progress selection to “No.” to reset your progress.

Check out Pipstradamus’ explanation here:

4 Likes

Thank for your reply guys.

I hope that BabyPips will take this into consideration,
As I think this is easy to implement, and will be beneficial for many who would like to restart, without having to spend ‘much’ time and effort on manually resetting each tutorial.

Cheers.

Any update on this guys?

If your progress information is stored in your browser cookies then you can clear it by deleting cookies associated with BabyPips.

If it is maintained in the forum profile database on their servers then you will need to manually reset it as described.

Originally posted by Pipstradamus

Currently, the only way to clear any existing progress in the School of Pipsology is to manually change the Track Progress selection from Yes to No This has to be done for every page that has Yes selected. It’s definitely not ideal and a bit tedious. We’ve had that on our to-do list, to make clearing your progress easier. So thanks for your patience while we get that up and running.

You can easily change the track progress by selecting yes or no.

Or MAYBE you could just sign onto babypips using a different/new email address??! I haven’t tried it yet as I just now finished and wanted to reread the course again and came here to see if it’s possible to reset but I guess it’s not a way, as I was reading the thought came to mind that maybe just sign up using a new email…

Hi @almostpipn!

Thank you for participating in the Babypips forums. We’re happy to have you!

If you would like to reset your progress in Babypips’ School of Pipsology, please feel free to let us know. I will ensure this is taken care of for you.

We look forward to hearing from you!

All the best,

Penelopip

1 Like