Can someone trade for me?

Hi Team,
Am a newbie and someone wana trade for me via ma account.

May i know if the person can have access to withdrawing my capital?

hi lenry, what exactly do you mean? do you want someone trade for you or withdraw your money?

@lenryxxl, would you give me your car and home keys so I can come and use them whenever and however I like?

• I’ll make some repairs, improvements (new TV, Fridge, PC, Gaming console etc) to your home and will do some tuning to your car.
    Or better yet - would you transfer $100k to me? I promise I’ll keep them safe and give them back with interest.
    ^statements above are sarcastic and are meant to highlight the absurdity of OP’s situation.

Is the person who wants to trade for you an introducing broker? What is his name? Which broker does he work for?

NEVER give access to your accounts and money and never trust strangers who offer to make money for you (get rich fast scheme).

4 Likes

There was a case in our local newspaper of an unemployed guy who allowed someone else to use his bank account for a small fee.

End result was a prison sentence for assisting in money laundering even though he was (apparently) unaware of what the account was being used for…

Never let others use your own personal accounts for anything…

4 Likes

I think you have to move on Paam service that broker offers as usual.

Have you ever tried social trading?
On a social trading platform you can find lot of experienced traders, you just need to follow them, they will trade for you. But the most challenging part is to find out a good trader to follow.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Sure @lenryxxl I have years of experience in trading and happy to assist you

You should educate yourself and trade by yourself mate… Tell me more, why do you want others to trade for you for free?

1 Like

Yes it is possible that someone can trade for you with you trading terminal login details. And yes he won’t be able to withdraw your money as trading login details and broker account login details are different. But the fact is- it is not a good idea to do your trading by others unless you know that person’s trade history very well. If that person is making money for long time in trading and you have personal access to his trading history, only then you can do that.

1 Like

You mean more like copying of trades? Not that someone will trade specially for you. But instead you like how someone is trading and you decide to follow him and open same trades he opens. Then I guess you should pay some performance fee and/or share some of the profits generated on your account as a result of that copy trading?

Yes, you are right, it is more like copying of trades and you have to pay commission as well to the trader you are following.

Although, manual trading is the best! Why you are not interested to learn Forex? Since, you are a new trader please focus on learning not for earning. Depending on others is always a temporary solution.

Yes, manual trading is the best way. Focus on learning, though it is a long process, but once you get your hands on it, then there is no need to depend on others.

1 Like

of course manual trading is the best source , but sometimes we fail to keep patience , its a long approach , paam account is the another way to earn profit by trading it completely depends on brokers performance.

Yes, it seems to be a good option BUT you have to calculate all the costs carefully. I assume that further to the fees you pay to the trader you also have to pay something to the broker, so it may turn out that it is not that attractive after all.

OMG, that is horrible, I guess this guy was desperate or incredibly naive.
@lenryxxl please don’t be tempted to let anyone trade for you, this usually is a recipe for disaster. If you don’t want to trade manually, at least try copy trading like the others have recommended.

1 Like

I really appreciate your opinion; because manual trading is much standard way; on the other hand; automatic trading services are really challenging, since scammers are available here & there.

Maybe you like to become investor trader? looking another trader to trading for your behalf? so many broker offer pamm service and you can looking for one manager that according to you is the best trader, if you dont giving password to access cabinet trading hence he will cant withdraw your money.

For me better learn trading with own selves rather than relying from another trader, but if anyone ask me to trading their account, welcome

every way of trading is standard , just choose right one according to you and ensure good result. good luck

Hi @lenryxxl,

If you still looking for a person or a company who helps you in trading then share your queries, we have huge years of experience in forex trading