Can Teenagers Make Money ,Trading Forex

Only if you are 18 or 19 and have market knowledge. Forex trading is a risky business and it takes years for people to reach their financial goals. If you are below 18, you are not allowed to trade forex. You can utilise this time to learn about the market and what you can do.

Anyone can make money trading forex. It doesn’t depend on who you are, whether a teenager or an adult. If you’re really intended to master this activity your age means nothing. In my opinion start trading is better when you’re a teenager because as we know in this age people assimilate information more carefully. Teenagers are always on their way to find their destiny in this life, and finally when they find trading as their destiny they often reach a success. But this is just a theory, you know everything here depends on your skills, experience. Learn properly and you will make lots of money whether forex traing or crypto trading.

I personally would not recommend it as you do not want to end up with certain cases where greed takes over. Besides I would rather teach a teenager to earn money with a traditional, normal job than take up trading, which can easily make them think they can earn money easily and quickly, and ultimately they might probably seem to neglect the fact that they can actually lose it just as quickly.

You can make money via forex trading, only if you are aware on how to apply your skills and knowledge into trading. I believe I speak for the fact that anyone of any age who is able to gain skill and common sense can do forex trading.