Can you suggest a coder?

Recommendation Message

Hey, I am looking for someone who can develop a robot specifically designed for scalping strategies.

What I want is a robot that can capture even the slightest upward and downward movement, compare the fluctuation with the historical data, and then signals to buy or sell.

The tool must be able to detect market movements on 1-second chart to all the way on 5-minute chart. I want this tool to be developed asap.

My friend developed similar kind of tool from 4xDev, and says that he got the tool in time and is working fine.

Before jumping into conclusions, I want to know what you guys think, should I move with 4xDev?

Your help will be appreciated!

The banks and professional trading firms spend millions of dollars on high frequency trading robots, even relocating their offices to places within hundreds of meters of the datacentres at which the transactions take place. We are talking nanoseconds of advantage here, not milliseconds or seconds.

What makes you think that a coder who can create a robot to respond to one second price feeds will be profitable for you? The gotchas will be the buy/sell spread and slippage. How much research have you done into scalping and scalping robots?

1 Like

Did you check out forexpeacearmy reviews?

When I worked with them, 4XDev did their job well. Wonderful programming service. Professional coders. Polite support team. There were few errors in the EA. Pay tribute to them, managers responded me in a blink of an eye, and programmers fixed the bugs fast. I think if you go to these guys, you won’t be dissatisfied

Hey, bro!

These guys have created exactly what I needed. In a short time, with no troubles. The whole process was easy peasy. All the tricky things were done by the developers. All i need to do is to describe my request in as much detail as possible (and test demo and ready-made product, of course). As a compliment, they even offer a discount. Zonked!

I suppose it won’t be difficult for them to develop the EA for scalping strategies with all attached features. They usually create tools very quickly (within 5 days or so). For example, my EA was delivered in just 3 days (although I have simpler requirements).

Half a month ago I decided to develop simple trading software. My choice fell on this company. That said that the tool coding will take 7 days. I was surprised when the product was ready after only 3 days!

4xDev manager kept me informed me about every development stage, step by step. The delivered tool was working according to my requirements and had no mistakes. Quite adequate guys.

Good company but slightly high prices.

1 Like

Normal prices. They are even lower than those of other companies or some freelancers from Fiver or Upwork. Plus you get reliable and quality tools + decent service and support. Miser, as is known, pays twice.

As for me, the prices are reasonable. A lot of other companies demand much more for their services. they have an insanely high markup

Yeah, it really may seem so. But if u compare their price list with other developers, you can understand that this isn’t entirely true. In addition, (as far as I remember) they offer discounts.

Yeah, before hiring programmers from any company, read reviews on ForexPeaceArmy, TrustPilot, or other sources in the first place. I didn’t work with them. However, I have checked their ratings. They are good. Most likely, I will use their services when I create a new strategy.

I have tried 4xdev services (Created a EA-project for a manual strategy).

Their programmers made all the stages of the development process easy, smooth, and hassle-free. Services didn’t cost an arm and a leg, the price list was pleasant. The 4xdev team was very attentive to me and my ideas.

The final tool was perfect! That was exactly what I wanted.

Let me be curious. What was your specs? What features do your EA have?

Did they give you like revisions included in the price? I guess that depends on what you wanted.

I could be totally off here, but a recent discussion might be of interest to you all.

@30-Dimensions might be of help.

1 Like

Of course, the price lists of some freelancers may be lower. but where is the guarantee that they won’t screw up the project? it’s better to work with companies (imho)