CFA Trader - Market Profile and Price action analyses

EURUSD - I lead a webinar yesterday for Czech audience. I tried to enter into 2 long trades. I closed the first one for a scratch. Second trade went to profit target this morning.

I tried aggressive short trade this morning but there was no price move to downside so I closed the trade for a scratch. I still would like to go short. I see good targets around Wednesday´s (Oct. 9.) low and around 1,3460 area. I will wait for confirmation of sellers now.

Home

EURUSD - I got to my PC later in the afternoon yesterday. I saw good potential for short trade in the area of resistance that I have indicated to subscribers of Forex Expert.

I closed the trade recently after nice selloff. Now I am waiting for pullback to enter again. Targets to downside mentioned in few of my previous tweets are still valid.

cfatrader

EURUSD - I had bias to short side this morning. I tried to enter short 2 times in the morning, but price did not test lower. I closed both trades for a scratch. I tried to short AUDUSD as well.

Before noon (GMT+1) I changed my bias to long side and opened long position. You can check my postion and target on my website.

EURUSD - still waiting with my long postiion from Thursday to reach it´s target. If price moves lower I am willing to add into long position after confirmation of buyers in the market.

what is your seller’s tails sir?

You can see nice example of selling tail in attachment. There was about 100 pips move to downside from that selling tail.

Crude Oil - On July 23 I have posted this video analysis YouTube

The trade was prolonged by the situation in Syria but my target of 100 was reached.

On October 23 (10:30 a.m. US Eastern time) you can join NinjaTrader sponsored webinar and see me using MPP in live market. I will introduce my way of using MPP and then I will do real time analysis of the 6E (Euro futures) market.

At the end of this analysis I will share my trading setup for the session and wait if I get an opportunity to enter into any trades. In the meantime I will comment on live market development and answer any questions regarding Market Profit Pack and trading.

There is no sales and marketing involved, only trading and valuable trading information.

Do not miss this great opportunity to join me trading the most liquid currency pair in the world.

Register here NinjaTrader

I am looking forward to meet you

EURUSD - my position from Thursday (October 17) was closed on profit target after the macro news announcement at 14:30. Even though I use LMAX exchange https://advertising.lmax.com/Tracking/Tracking.aspx?a=12348&p=522&u=16460&t=2
which has superb fills I got slippage. It was in my favor however, so I got 14 pips o profit for “free”.

EURUSD - I tried to enter into very risky counter trend short position yesterday but was kicked out with a small loss.

USDCZK - I have opened long term swing long position in USDCZK. You can find details about this position including entry and profit target on my website (Home).

I had a webinar sponsored by NinjaTrader mentioned above.

In the webinar I have shown my style of trading and also did live analysis of 6E (Euro futures) including comments on current market development.

You can watch webinar recording here Market Profit Pack - NinjaTrader Partner Presentations - 10/23/2013 - YouTube

I have closed this position.

VSA/MP is a deadly combination.

EURUSD has some volatile moves after morning macro news from Europe. I am waiting for short opportunities around 1,3885 resistence level.

EURUSD - since yesterday afternoon I have bullish bias on EURUSD. I have opened long positions. I took profit on one of them already. Currently I am waiting if price test into important resistence level around 1,3885.

EURUSD - Yesterday after US macro news (8:30 EDT) the price tested into strong support where there was previous reactive buying activity (see attached picture).

This support held again and we had a nice retracement of price confirming reactive buying activity again.

I still expect more upside move. I hold my long positions and plan to add more.

EURUSD - Friday´s development has surprised me. I was expecting move towards 1,3885 resistence. The day ended in very narrow (unusual) range. I have closed part of my long position when I saw no upside momentum.

The expected move higher came this morning. I still wait for the test of important resistence. I plan to close part of my long position there. and then I will observe if reactive sellers step into the market there.

EURUSD - reactive sellers have stepped into the market little bit earlier than the expected resistence (1,3885) which I keep mentioning for few days.
I have closed part of my postion from Friday after reactive sellers entry.

Later in the afternoon a signal to the short side has developed. I did not want to trade it, but I also did not want to hold my long position against this signal so I have closed second part of my position.

Then I was waiting in strong support around 1,3850-1,3840 to enter into a long trade again. I got my entry and closed part of the position today morning at yesterday´s VAH.
After the selloff on macro news from eurozone I have closed second part of yesterday´s long position as well.

I will be very selective in opening new trades since I don not expect any significant move before tomorrow´s FED.

EURUSD - after release of CPI index from Germany yesterday afternoon, there was strong selling initiative in EURUSD. Most of day´s volume was traded in the lower part of the profile which means that lower prices were accepted.

Typically this situation points to further price move to downside. But I am not going to trade at all today since we have many major macro news releases throughout the whole day. Any of the news can change the situation.

I will only observe market reaction to individual macro news and I will decide on potential new trades tomorrow or Friday.