Chart Analysis and Trade ideas

i must admit my nzd usd buy and usd cad sell are to two strongest i might cut ga sell then thanks for the tip

1 Like

I closed my positions already but will open new ones cos it’s looking bearish long term.

1 Like

Gold doing pretty well if anyone sold…cool 80pips+ from my entry at 1827.

Waiting on GJ now.

NU and UC doing pretty good….thanks for your contribution here.

1 Like

no problem, glad to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

NU AND UC DIDN’T HOLD
but i bought eur aud today, should hold

Gold and GJ closed.

Taking GU sell today but gold is looking bearish today too….will keep an eye on it.

1 Like

gold looks bullish to me, same with eur chf

It’s selling now…bagged 40pips and left one with BE so I have nothing to lose(entry 1827).

1 Like

awsome :slight_smile: 40 pips is good i’m hoping my eur chf buy goes all the way, bagged some pips with my eur aud buy too. profitable day for both of us

1 Like

So after the struggle, GU dropped some pips for me and I took gold again after it couldn’t have a bullish breakout.
Cheers to a good week and a better coming week.

For those that don’t understand, apart from charts, I drop my trades alongside @fxforextrading so u can copy or have an idea about trades to take….feel free to ask questions :relieved:.

1 Like

i will be buying gbp usd on monday , looks bullish to me

buying both aud usd and gbp usd today, happy trading

EURNZD and GBPAUD SELL.

Well if u hopped on u would have made profits….GA-100pips,EN-40pips.

All pip calculations are based on my entry.

Watchlist today- GBPJPY, EURJPY, GBPAUD,EURNZD=SELL

GBPAUD and EURNZD are still unable to breakout to the upside and turning bearish in lower tf.

GBPJPY and EURJPY are struggling with the 100 and 200ema in 1hr tf and it seems like a roadblock.

Caution should be applied in taking GBPAUD and GBPJPY as GBP news is coming in 49mins so trade safe guys.

It’s raining profits🥳.

GBPAUD✅
EURNZD✅
GBPJPY✅
EURJPY✅

It’s a free fall y’all :hot_face::partying_face:……Good pair selection today as always​:hugs:.

Longterm holders of the first two trades I called should be in massive profit(GBPAUD and GBPJPY).

Monday trade:GBPJPY BUY(Pullback)

GNPNZD and EURNZD watch out for a drop in price from Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry for late update.

While GNPNZD and EURNZD did drop some pips, GBPJPY went wrong so we move.

Will try to post as often as I can cos it has been a busy week….but I promise to put in effort to keep this Thread alive and helpful :hugs:.