Chart Analysis and Trade ideas

oh dear no good, markets a bit out of wack if you ask me today, and well i closed my usd jpy at -19.5 pips

That’s a good one.

1. Or 33pips?? Or did u calculate via the number of positions u opened?

I kept my decision on hold for this pair! :joy:

Which of them?
I can’t know the post you replied to.

oh ha ha, i thought you ment minus 133 pips i see aud chf is well in the green, good stuff

My trading platform has an extra decimal, so 33 pips if going on fxforextrading way of reporting.

Oh ok I understand

Yunno your UJ has dropped now and it didn’t hit ur supposed SL so u would have been in profit now.

GJ has dropped 60pips+ from the high of today….let’s see it’s movement by today’s end to know if it’s just a pullback or reversal.

Edited: :beginner: Johnson, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom : The number of people admitted to hospitals is increasing.

:beginner: We are considering the possibility of reducing the quarantine period from 7 days to 5 days.

Prolly why it’s a free fall​:chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:….GJ still dropping while GA is going up and down,still stalling.

Yes usd jpy ended up falling, so those that followed my signal thread would of profited nicely, i ended up picking up alot of pips with my eur jpy sell though so it was a profitable day
today i’m selling usd cad , gbp aud, and gbp cad, so hopefuly another profitable day

I opened a sell on GA few hours ago….let’s see how that goes

1 Like

yeah out of my 3 gbp cad looks to have alot of bearish bias, so i think gbp cad will drop a fair bit today. good luck to both of us :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m still holding gbp cad sell , i think it will drop another 128 pips to 1.70014

Nice one….I closed my GA sell 60pips profit,will enter again if I see more bearish impact.

Hopped onto GJ sell this morning…entry 157.350.

1 Like

nice work , we are smashing it

1 Like

Missed more sell on GA but GJ did deliver after the long wait😌….closed one position and left one open for 156.050 target cos I see more bearish impact.

closed my profit with gbp cad, today i’m selling usd cad gbp aud and buying nzd usd
good luck with your trading today :slight_smile:

Well I’m holding onto my sell position on GJ and I’m going to sell Gold too….Cheers.

1 Like

oh i thought you were selling ga?, today is a good day to sell GA ticks all the boxes for me today, good luck with your gj sell and gold sell

1 Like