Climate change is a complete hoax

Apparently there are some new areas warming faster than the rest of the World - so your land may not seem to be heating but maybe it’s one of the “Cooler areas” ? - developments we need to know about

Talking to Lefties is almost impossible !

" Yeah I understand what you are saying - now listen to what I have to say - And they will not - they will call you names and then they go away "

We seem to have seen quite a bit of this on this thread if you scroll back a bit :wink:

The first 2 minutes of the vid are well worth listening too as well -

[Edit - Then of course they try to silence you by trying to prevent you from speaking ! - in this case via flags ]

Planet of the Humans

A documantary by a hard core “Environmentslist” - who is quite famious.

It has been on u tub a week and has 4.3 MILLION views already - And tehre is great pressure on u tub to yake it down - so watch it Now ! - If you have teh knowledge I suggest you might want to take a copy for personal viewing later -

If not I suggest you share it with family and friends Now.

As I said he’s a hard core environmentalist and there is a lot in it I don’'t subscribe to and A couple of glaring omissions - but his ttreatment of “Renewable Energy” - is important and has merit !

Single men are the best chance we have of saving the planet - Get divorced lads and be happy - you are the new heroes ;

tum ti tum - doing my bit for planet saving !

This would be almost funny if 300,000+ people hadn’t succumb to this pandemic… with tens of millions more left unemployed or financially damaged… The moronic Left have outdone themselves…

So, now we have the Climate Change “High Priestess” on CNN’s CoronaVirus Medical Experts Panel…

Please, let me just pay more Taxes and be done with all this CCP induced social destruction…

1 Like

CNN and Greta Thunberg deserve each other.

A real town hall discussion would include Bill Bonner, who wrote the following article —

Excerpts —

“Be safe,” say the billboards and email salutations. But if safety were the only thing, we wouldn’t go to war… we wouldn’t get married… we wouldn’t have children… we wouldn’t risk our money by investing… we wouldn’t build factories, drive cars, or fly airplanes… we wouldn’t explore space… we wouldn’t allow our children to ride bicycles or play sports… We wouldn’t smoke cigars, drink whisky, or dare to do anything that might cause harm, pain, or loss.

It is cage life – behind bars, in a fake nature – that the experts now offer. They will protect us from the virus by ordering us to stay home. And they will feed us with their fake money… like giving sawdust soup to prisoners of war.

So now, we are all locked away – old and young, healthy and sick… like toothless old lions in the Baltimore zoo.

1 Like

"… Solar activity has entered a deep decline with scientists saying there have already been 100 days this year where the sun has displayed zero sunspots.

NASA boffins say this means that the earth could be about to experience a new “Dalton Minimum,” the period between 1790 and 1830 which led to a severe prolonged cold snap and massive volcanic eruptions.

“This means were could be entering one of the deepest period of sunshine recession which could trigger long periods of cold, famine and other issues,” reports the Daily Star.

The Sun has now recorded two consecutive years of record setting spotlessness, being blank 77% of the time in 2019 and 76% of the time so far this year.

This means a deep solar minimum is coming which will cause temperatures to drop drastically.

This once again serves as a reminder that the Sun is by far the most influential driver of climate and makes the impact of so-called man-made climate change look tame in comparison.

How are institutions of science, academia and media that have fully committed to the notion that anthropogenic global warming will cause environmental devastation going to react when the globe starts rapidly cooling?.."

We have been forecasting this development on this thread for a considerable time now - but falling on deaf ears - since it goes counter to the Globalist Agenda - but we aleady know that the famous King Canute could not hold back the tide forever !

[Edit - the "Dalton Minimum refeerred to is the same time period (or a little less) than the “Little Ice Age” in the Uk when Fairs were held on the Frozen River Thames - And you will see that the date chosen by the Thermageddonists to start their dumb “measurement of warming” corresponds well to the emergence from the Little Ice age and also that the Temperature has not advanced in reality above what it was Before that Big Cooling started ! ]

[Edit 2 - NOTE

It’s Gone ! The link is in that post - check it for yourself.

I hope Mr Moore has the brains to wonder whether he is actually on the “Right side” - ie the side which demands secrecy and de-platforming when anything which would create a climate of open discussion and objective truth is accidentally allowed to escape into the public domain .

Any REAL truth can stand up for itself in any society which encourages open and honest discussion !

This Climate Hoax is Not REAL truth !

[Edit here’s another truth you won’t hear on “Mainstrem” media - Germany threatens jail if you speak out a TRUTH !

teenage Naomi Seibt speaks about the threats she has received ! and vows to fight for her right to free speech in Court ]

1 Like

"OooooH - It’s chilly this morning !"

It seems that on the surface and in the Mainstream media - there is no reaction at al because there is nothing happening…

Underneath though and in Private — they are panicking and praying for new Sunspots ! — so they can get back to earning their livings by demonising plant food ! :wink:

Lol - Met Office UK on June 1st 2020

May 2020 becomes the sunniest calendar month on record.

And it is even more extraordinary following a drenching winter, with record rain in February. said the BBC weather page.

That’s the latest weather report from BP :slight_smile:

I wonder then how you would counter the points made in the Video ? :wink:

I don’t think it’s really a hoax. The climate is really changing, we just don’t notice it

Hi, I don’t think “it’s really a hoax” either - It’s not my thread so the title just is as it is.
Nobody with any knowledge disputes that climate changes. It always has and always will - just a simple fact of life.

The “Hoax” part comes from the conjecture that "man made CO2 " (Not actually “man made” at all - just released from nature by the actions of men & women) is responsible in any meaningful way at all !

If you are wanting more info please see - my thread

All the best

F

Quote -

"This Climate thing has got too crazy! "

Sanity’s take on it

A quick look at the “Hit rate” of the incessant screaming of the Thermageddonists over the past 50 years or so ! :wink:

The left just wants to be ready with this “next big” sky is falling crisis. COVID is going to go away after Trump’s victory. So …

1 Like

Whose fault is this ? -