Consistently profitable amazing Expert Adviser

There is no holy grail system in forex. 95% of forex traders thinking it and telling it. And reading the sentences like this i also believed it completely. Then one qustion striked my mind that,

what the rest 5% forex traders are thinking ?

If there is no holy grail system , if no body can make consistently profits in forex , then why only 95% ? why not 100% ?

It means at least 5% forex traders are there who are making consistently profits. If it is true then how we can say there is no holy grail system in forex ? It means there is definitely holy grail system exist in forex.

Check out the ea results in the zip file.EA reports.zip (1.15 MB)

And ???

Dude, friend you don’t tell us much. Its fairly easy to heavily optimize an EA compare your results to mine

Yours

Mine

which looks better. Sorry bro, at least I gave up my system and acknowledge that Back-testing only shows potential not reproducable results in the real world.

Check it out here bro http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/57756-bobs-mtf-lwma-system.html

I’ve seen some systems similar to this one: Small Take Profit, No Stop Loss. It can have great results if you put them in a right moment (even make you rich), but in a bad day, it could blow away your account.

Anyway, my advice if you want to use a system like this and really believe it’s a holy grail.

• Backtest it with at least 5 years of historial data, and see if it overcomes extreme market conditions.
  • Test it in more currency pairs, your backtest is in EURUSD and USDCHF which are practically mirror pairs.
  • Good luck! and feel welcome to share the system or a live result feed in a service like Myfxbook.

As a developer, I’m also searching for a holy grail that makes money while I lay at the beach, but no luck so far :frowning:

Maybe the 5% that make money are really good traders that don’t have a holy grail system, but instead are good fundamental and technical market analysts that adapt their strategy in each moment and use strict money management and constantly monitor their entries. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=bobbillbrowne;543052]And ???

Dude, friend you don’t tell us much. Its fairly easy to heavily optimize an EA compare your results to mine

Yours

Mine

which looks better. Sorry bro, at least I gave up my system and acknowledge that Back-testing only shows potential not reproducable results in the real world.

Dear friend,

thank you for your response towards my ea. let’s do something extra. i will give you a demo account where you run your ea. you just give me a demo account where i will run my ea. balance 10000 and volume should be 10. then we will discus after one month. i am sure my report will be same as looking in graph. if you are sure that your report also will be same then let’s make the deal.

Dear sir ,

i am feeling glad that a developer like you responded my post. But i will definitely tell you one thing that there is holy grail system in forex exist. i can proof. i am not here to sell my EA. i will never sell it. I just want clients who will submit their demo account first where i will run this EA. after 3 to 6 months when they will get satisfy with the result then i will run this on their live account and take some percent of profits. I am sure my ea will never ever loss. because the reason you mentioned small take profit , no stop loss. it is the worst thought of a forex trader. i can challenge that on every micro account this ea will show the same result. you just open a demo and submit the id and password here. i will run this ea in your account. let’s wait for six months. then we will discus. and all the persons who are visiting the thread can get a solid proof also.

Hello sir, I made a demo account for this one (50118122, y7uiegj). Please run it on this one and let’s see how it turns out. I’ll see if I can study it and make tweaks too. Thanks.

Good day to you kumarbapu. Bro I’m not here to debate the powers of EA’s and whose is the better model. The proof is in live results. This was just to demonstrate that set with the right parameters over the right time frame most EA can return double digit growth. My EA is very much in development stage and that is part of the reason I have offered out the model for comment. I hope to start running it live by November but hey this is Forex and I have no dissolutions about what she could do to an ill conceived EA in a live account. But bro, I’ll go one better, send me a message with your email and I’ll email my EA and some notes to you. Your call :57:

Hello sir,
please tell your brokers url. so that i can download the mt4 platform. and can run this EA in your demo account.

Dear sir,
if you are a good trader and a good programmer then you can easily know why i have confidence that my ea will show same results in live account. if you will see the graph with reports deeply then you can understand what is the difference between your ea and my ea. try to find out the difference. i hope you can get some clue to develop your ea. don’t feel bad that i am advising me. but definitely you can find out the differences between your ea and my ea. one sir told above that it is possible to make a graph like that if we will use small take profit and no stop loss. you tell now if the balance is 10000 and we will use the volume 10 then is it possible to make a graph like this ? i will never ever sell this EA. but before comment anyone first try to know if he is genuine or scam. ask some proof. submit a demo account. or you can submit a live account with $10 balance only. run it for six months then as that question. i don’t think that $10 is a big matter for a forex trader. now i am running this ea on my live account and it shows same result. and definitely it will show same result. because it works as per my idea and as per my calculation. anyway thank you very much for responding my post.

G’day Kumarbapu,
Bro I am neither a good trader or programmer. If i was I would be a long way away from where I am now lmao. Bro what I am is just an average Joe who realizes the power of this beast we call the Forex market yet the reward she will deliver us if we respect her. Hope one day I can buy the island next to yours

Dear friends,

i am really very very sorry. One forex trader cum programmer of spain asked me for live test. He told me a particular date when the market is worst worst and worst. in that time period my ea shows completely loss. so first i am trying to fix these problems. as soon as i will fix it then i will post the reports here again. And sorry for my over confidence. please excuse me friends.

Dear friends,

i am really very very sorry. One forex trader cum programmer of spain asked me for live test. He told me a particular date when the market is worst worst and worst. in that time period my ea shows completely loss. so first i am trying to fix these problems. as soon as i will fix it then i will post the reports here again. And sorry for my over confidence. please excuse me friends.

Looks like no islands for us bro. Hey run my script against it as confirmation of entry see if that does anything

Following this thread with interest.

I think the best solution is to open a live account with a small deposit, place it on myfxbook tracking and we all can see the results from there without any denying of proof :slight_smile:

Dear sir,

Actually it shows always profit in usdchf. even in live accounts. i tested it. and it also show consistently profit in eurusd. i programmed the entry and exit points with full of my knowledge. and it works well. but one trader friend of spain gave me a particular date. 01/07/2008 to 30/11/2008 . on that particular date usdchf shows profit. but eurusd shows completely loss. it destroys the account. expect that particular date it always shows profit. i don’t know why ? i am just trying to find out the solution. hope i can do that. but in usdchf it always and always shows profit. it opens and closes a order based on a indicator. so i am just trying to filter that indicator a little bit. if i can then definitely i will run it on my live account and will publish the results. And thank you very very much for your response.

Bro, wish you all the best with you EA. I believe effort equals reward and bro looks like you have done the hard yards. Keep us updated

Hi Kumar,

I’m the programmer from Spain who gave you those dates! As I told you, what happened is that EURUSD went on a long downtrend in that period. This doesn’t happen often, but a holy grial must be ready for this situations.

Hope you find a solution. Contact me if you need any help.

Best of luck to you! :slight_smile:

Thank you brother. when i had started my work i had no friends to guide me. But now i have friends with whom i can discus about the program. So i think definitely we will find out the solution. and must will run this ea.

Hi all, the thread is very interesting.
Kumarbapu, i want to ask you if i can use, at my own risk, your EA in a real account (micro account with micro lots) to test it and share the results in this thread.
Dezzzy i know nothing about myfxbook to share the results, do you know if Alpari UK has this feature?
Just a thought: what about applying money management to the usage that we make with the EA?
Kumarbapu is sure that his EA works the best with USDCHF, than use the EA only with this couple and every month leave the account with the same money (say 100 bucks).
If the first month we win, we’ll withdraw leaving only 100 bucks, if we loose restart with 100 bucks, at the end of the year we can do the calulations.
Bye to all.

Dear friend,
thank you for your interest. This ea never ever show loss in usdchf. i am running it in live accounts. and in eurousd sometime may be once in 4 years or 5 years this types of situation comes. when the market shows completely unnatural behavior. but after all there is no risk to use this ea in usdchf. but i want to filter it some more. i just want to make it a holygrail. and i hope i can do it. can easily do it. just give me some more days. then i will send the ea to all who participated in this thread for free. i have no intension to sell this ea and make money. i just want to save some people from loosing their money. because i know the pain of loosing money in forex. just give me some more days friend. definitely i will give you the complete ea. so why we will take risk now ? just some more days please.