Constant strategy

The first signal is here with us sell eurzar or usdzar or usdhuf or cadjpy

Let us select eurzar sell at 15.66741 take profit 15.61942

close eurzar here

close eurzar now

Anyone following my trades? please let me know.

1 Like

Hi forexguru, I dont think you are in the right section. You are under trading systems but you havent explained the system. There must be another heading where you can send signals. That way I wouldn’t have wasted my time reading this thread. Thankfully it’s not very long.

On another note, lol, you’re lot size made me laugh. For someone guaranteeing results you dont have much conviction in your own signals. There are many threads like yours. Let me know if you’re still around in 6 months. Best of luck.

Hello Forexerguru, Good work i will be waiting for you to learn more.

Hopefully, I will be around

Thanks for reading. Your concern is well noted. This is my strategy. I use RVI and stochastic, default setting. I do my analysis as follows, daily, 4 hour, 1 hour, 30 minutes. If confirmed, I make entry when price touches 20 EMA, one minute chart.

You could consider checking this strategy for every signal I post, then you will soon understand how I trade.

I just started trading on live account, and my signal is available on mql5, from this week onward, I will strive to attain at least 5% growth in every signal.
I agree with you, my lot size is laughable. But from now onward, there will be a major change.

as you can see, I have to fact in many things, notably draw down. i will increase the lot size with time.

I just want someone to trade profitably, and this is my system:

This is my strategy. I use RVI and stochastic, default setting. I do my analysis as follows, daily, 4 hour, 1 hour, 30 minutes. If confirmed, I make entry when price touches 20 EMA, one minute chart.

With constant practice, you will become an experienced trader.

selling usddkk right now

This is my strategy. I use RVI and stochastic, default setting. I do my analysis as follows, daily, 4 hour, 1 hour, 30 minutes. If confirmed, I make entry when price touches 20 EMA, one minute chart.

Selling usddkk right now

as I told you @tradeforex077, I am going to increase my lot size, see it here, just use my sytem RVI plus stochastic plus 20 EMA (0ne minute chart)

Are you trading with me, good people,

Now protect yourself from loss by moving stop loss accordingly

You could also start closing some trades, this is what am talking about