Constant strategy

My strategy really works, practice trading using 20EMA, RVI, and stochastic and you will become an experienced trade. Presently at 5%. Lets see where we will be in the next trade.

Hi,

What is RVI? And what analysis do you do, what are you looking for on all the timeframes?
Thanks

Hi @tradeforex077,

Good questions. RVI is relative vigor index

For daily, 4 hour, and hourly and also 30 minutes charts, I use RVI and stochastic to determine the generation trend of the market,

For RVI (period is 9) and for stochastic (8,3,3). Just place these two indicators on your screen and with consistent practice you will master my trading strategy with time.

I will try to summarize my strategy in better words and send everything to you

It took me ten years to develop the system, practice, it and master the same.

sell audjpy my trading system

Please everybody, move your stop loss to protect yourself from loss.

That is it, my trading system is secure. No profit but again no loss

This is simply a low risk and high profit strategy and trading system. My own title of the signal is misleading

trading usin my system: Buy GBPtry at 7.8520 right now use very small lot size, because of GBP volatility

close gbptry,

will try to refrain from trading gbp made some profit, though

This occured so fast, EURCHF, sorry that I could not send a signal on time for you to get used to my trading system. But see how I protect myself from losses in the event of a reversal

sell usdtry unconfirmed trade

use very small lot size,

Please now djust the top loss, accordingly since usdtry is already in profit

allow it to run,

close it now,

Consider eurusd and gbpsgd. Do you see a selling opportunity using my trading system?

No selling opportunity.