COT data to indicator

Does this COT indicator actually aid in the process for profitable results?? Has anyone using this indicator found it be to worthwhile??

How can I get the Link to download the COT indicator. Please I need the Link
Thanks

Hey guys since GlobusFX wasn´t online since 2017 does anybody of you have the package downloaded and would be so kind to share it?

I found the same indicator from darkmindfx in another forum, and UPDATED, this forum does not allow me to reply with a link, so here is the plain text (just put a dot “.” before “com”) forexfactory com/showthread.php?t=589519

5 Likes

Has anyone found good cot indicator? Can you guys help me out with the link where I could download it?

How did go about with the tweaking? Can you direct me on how to tweak it?

Hi BostonEJ, please can you guide me on how you got previous COT data e.g ranging from like past 6 months. I’m trying to create an Excel database and create a chart from it.
Thanks in anticipation for your reply

Firstly COT is a lagging data, it is released on Friday but it is snapshot of the market as of Tuesday (of the same week). Secondly, even if there is an edge in COT data (some stable trading signal) this opportunity will vanish pretty fast because arbitrage traders will compete between each other to trade this signal faster than others resulting in the event of almost instant incorporation of the data in market price (instantly priced in). Hope it helps.

1 Like

How did you get the Net position oscillator at the bottom?

Did you find out??

I check the Commitment of Traders (COT) reports on a regular basis to get information about the aggregate holdings of different participants in the US futures market. That’s all I know about it.

Ive tried downloading
The service is unavailable.
Thats the msg I get

1 Like

Same here, i hope someone updates this

The only indicators I use are RSI and MACD. I have tried using other indicators also but I didn’t get great results. As all these indicators show the same results but in a different way, I prefer using the ones that I can use without any hassle. That’s what you must also do.

Could you explain this further for a better idea here? More information about this would only help your case.

the link you posted is not directed towards the indicator, kindly review it.

I also use RSI. quite satisfied

what about trading view, does anyone know a proper COT indicator there? there are a lot there so i dont know which one to choose

1 Like

globusFx please i cant download your work please how do i go about it

How do you insert the indicator at the bottom?