#COUNTDOWN# To The Collapse Of The World Markets

I have no doubt there’s anyone here that doesn’t know what the markets are doing right now, but let’s go deeper and figure out exactly why.

We all know there’s a worldwide debt crisis going on right now, and if you don’t already know what that is, or you don’t really understand what it means here’s a pretty basic explanation:

World Debt Crisis

[B]Good Video Explanation:[/B]

[B]United States Debt Explained:[/B]

The debt you hear about doesn’t even include the hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of trillions of dollars sunken into derevatives.

[B]THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE TO START ACTUALLY THINKING:[/B]

Who exactly is all this debt owed to? [B]PRIVATE CENTRAL BANKS[/B] And who are private central banks owned by? [B]PRIVATE CORPORATIONS FOREIGN and DOMESTIC[/B]

Is it odd that so many of the central banks(including the Federal Reserve) are all tied back to the Rothchilds, Rockefeller, and other mega rich globalists who openly call for the destruction of the free market, the end of national sovereinty, the end to private property, and that’s just the beginning? How many politicians, world leaders, billionaires, millionaires, and other influential people have to openly talk about a ‘New World Order’ before it’s no longer just a “theory”.

How many of you have heard heard of Agenda 21? Well according to the United Nation(creator):

Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.

The full implementation of Agenda 21, the Programme for Further Implementation of Agenda 21 and the Commitments to the Rio principles, were strongly reaffirmed at the World Summit on Sustainable Development (WSSD) held in Johannesburg, South Africa from 26 August to 4 September 2002.

Source

In laymans, they consider you a virus(The Matrix agent smith : humans are a virus - YouTube) and a “consumer”. To them you’re just another faceless body that consumes resources and destroys our environment, and they feel it’s their moral obligation to wrangle in population growth and strip the rights of those who are living. To them, the ends justify the means.

[B]TO THE POINT[/B]

Does anyone ever wonder why NO ONE ever talks about how we’re going to pay off all this debt? Instead we only care about “cutting spending” which is a joke. This whole debt ceiling debacle was played out so theatricality, and S&P said they would down grade us if we didn’t come up with $4tril in cuts and we came up with $2tril over the next 10 years. And that doesn’t take into account how much more debt will be racked up by then(especially with a rapidly growing population), or the $600+tril derivatives debt bubble we have.

When do our creditors(i.e private central banks) finally say enough and ‘repo’ us? What’s important though is the impact this small downgrade, and the Euro debt crisis is having on world markets. Major countries all around the world are already experiencing [B]HUGE[/B] losses . Dow dropped 500 points before the drowngrade, and on Monday crashed another 600 points making it below the 11,000 mark which is a huge support line. It picked up a little and was hovering just below the 11k mark for a while until Ben Bernanke(chairman of the Federal Reserve) spoke and then markets were back to freefall, then a textbook short covering rally and now, as expected, markets are back to plunging.

What did Ben say? Pretty much that we’re entering another recession. It’s not really hard to believe. Compare how the markets are collapsing to other times in history cough 2008 cough This is big guys. Look at everythings that’s going on.

Is it possible that all these politicians, all these banks, all these central banks, are not as incompetent as they would lead you to believe? Is it possible that these are very very intelligent people and they know EXACTLY what they’re doing? Could it be these faulty entitlement programs that encourage leechers were made faulty on purpose? I believe it was decided that they would bring down the developed nations using the common people.

Are we watching the point in history where the global elite finally use the debts that are owed to them as a bargaining chip to fulfill their globalist agenda? Only time will, but it’s not looking good, as the news that continues to come is only getting increasingly worse. China has already called for a replacement of the dollar as the reserve currency of the world, and other countries and the Main Stream Media are taking that side as well.

[B]WRAPUP[/B]

Markets worldwide are approaching major major support lines, and alot have already crashed through other major supports and their 200MA. The Euro crisis and the U.S. debt crisis are feeding off each other and driving markets even further. Commodities cough gold cough are skyrocketing, engineered civil unrest is spreading. Again, only time will tell what’s to come tomorrow…

What’s your guys thoughts? How do we fix these problem? Are we even going to even make out if this intact?

(There’s more where that came from)

Wow nobody? Not even to call me a complete lunatic?!?
Oh well

[B]#UPDATE# [/B]
[B]Todays Close: Dow +423 Nasdaq +111 S&P +51 [/B][B]Again more huge swings, but don’t buy into it.[/B]
[B][/B]

[B]Today Dow set a record for having four consecutive days of 400 point swings, the first time in over a hundred years! The markets haven’t seen this kind of fear since the '08 recession and then the Great Depression. A couple of days ago when the markets rallied like this the next day it tanked again and investors see this. They also see the major resistance, price will have to break through early in the day.[/B]

The huge swing today is supported by nothing. The main stream media is saying it was due to the measly 7000 jobs that was added since the last the report… That’s good, unemplyment will be back to 5% by the end of 2100! Meanwhile overseas,… short selling(a bet against a stock, bond, currency, ect…) was banned in France, Italy, Spain, and Belgium today, which is the real reson for the U.S. market rally. as the main reason for this global meltdown IS EUROPE.

The European Union was set up to be ticking time bomb from the beginning when they forced all the countries of the EU to adopt the Euro as the single currency. We are seeing the backlash of that now. France is on the verge of being downgraded, several big European banks are on the brink of collapse, U.S trade deficit increase, and that’s just some of the news that came out today.

This really is incredible people, while you’re in your little bubble the world is on the vergw of complete chaos…
[B][/B]

I think Dale ruined it for many of us to try to actually read really long-winded posts…lol.

In my opinion, somehow the decimal point needs to be reset back a few places anyways…I mean where do the annual 2% CPI increases ever stop…compounded at that rate, one day soon we’ll all be millionaires, but it’ll cost $100,000 to eat at McDonalds!!!

First though, I think we need to get through Dec 21 2012 intact…end of the Mayan Calendar/world…before we can take on the “Globalist Agenda”. :slight_smile:

Exactly, so the main point is how long do these central banks allow the world to rack up these massive unpayable debts before they decide to collect? It can’t drag on forever, this system was designed to fail. The citizens of the world have been completely indebted to billionaires who already have more money than is possible to spend. These people who want globalization are NOT good people, if it was a bunch of freedom loving hippies sure. but they aren’t.

First though, I think we need to get through Dec 21 2012 intact…end of the Mayan Calendar/world…before we can take on the “Globalist Agenda”. :slight_smile:

These people are working way to hard to establish a one world government/world wide police state for there to be any kind of extinction level event, although if you think about what would be a better false flag for a mass kill off of the ‘surplus’ population than 2012?

False flag (aka Black Flag) operations are covert operations designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities.

Wiki

You’re a complete lunatic.

Better?

:smiley:

On the serious side, I don’t think the world is ready for a move to one governing body.

Nor do I think we will collapse in the next two years.
I do however, think the EZ will most likely split up.

That is an unsustainable situation at present. The Germans will revolt before they take on another nation’s welfare.

As for the US, we have every ability to get out of this mess.

While the debt load is heavy, we are still nowhere near complete capitulation unless Bernanke keeps meddling.

Pumping more liquidity into the situation will only cause longer term stagnation.

The country needs jobs.
There’s a lot of banter about “creating jobs” from the whole gang of idiots on capital hill. Both the elected, and the new batch wanting to be elected.

Washington CAN’T create jobs.

All they can do is create an environment that is conducive to operating a profitable business in.

And on that front, they have failed miserably.

Our new nanny state is prohibitive on every front when it comes to opening, or operating a business.

We reward failure, and punish success.

I take it you’ve watched Zeitgeist…1 & 2?..hmmm I see there’s a #3 now - “Moving Forward”…maybe the answer is in there…I’m watching it now. :slight_smile:

The world is many years from ANY sort of centralized government.

Humanity is just still too proudly sovereign to accept that idea any time in the next 50 to 100 years.

That’s not to say multinational programs like the UN, or IMF won’t be increasingly meddlesome, but they won’t become ruling parties.

agenda 21 sounds great. pestacies, industrial agriculture, consumerism, they are not sustainable.
Limiting humans to small areas sounds awesome, but will be difficult to implement. Probably the only way to have long term survival on this planet though. Do you know how difficult it is to engineer some of the recycling and closed loop process’s ecosystems perform?

I’m even totally for enforced population control. In a world of overshoot and resource collapse everyone is still so selfish in continuing breeding regardless. F**k that. All the amazing possibilities available to humanities long term future that will never be realized because of shortsighted slavery to genetic programing.

I’m not generalizing, I have many american friends who think differently… but there does seem to be a strong societal programming rampant in american society that appears quite selfish when viewed from outside. MY private property, MY individual rights to rape and pillage using 3rd world slave labour and the ecosystems for profit MY right to have as many kids as i want MY right to own a friggin hummer and the earth and future generations be damned.

I’m living near Hong Kong at the moment and have seen much of what goes on in China’s production of consumer goods for the west, Skies so dark with balck clouds of pollution that the plane I’m in goes from sunlight to blood drenched red as we descend to land in hellish industrial landscapes. Most people have no idea and no firsthand experience of the extent of damage and true cost of our addiction to unsustainable consumerism.

bring it on BlackStar :wink:

Right on. Unfortunately, i seriously doubt that we, as a species or cultured species, will manage to incorporate the blatant, staring-us-in-the-face facts about overpopulation and limited resources until a major extinction event occurs. It [I]is[/I] actually possible for human beings to limit their population in fairly humane and civilized ways – most island cultures learned to do this, necessarily. (See Papua New Guinea vs Easter Island).

The most frustrating thing about this, is the inevitable, persistent derailing of the debate to the same stupid, inane bifurcation of left and right wing entrenchments. The left is infuriated and baffled by the ignorance and selfishness of the right, the right is afraid of the oligarchic and anti-human element hidden within all communist and environmentalist tendencies. But we all want basically the same sh*t: prosperity and comfort and a continued march of humanity into the great unknown, a [I]conscious[/I] form of life.

This whole problem boils down to ONE f*king thing, folks: [B]scale[/B]. The right wing falls on the side of instinct and self-preservation and the wisdom of laissez-faire, which is indeed what got us from lemurs to talking apes. The left emphasizes mutual responsibility and interdependence, which is also a deep insight and a maturity we really have yet to reach. But what is almost always overlooked is that both priorities [I]merge in the long term[/I]. Lefties need to acknowledge that all of nature is selfish and short-sighted, and that right-wing nut jobs who destroy the environment are no different than what any animal does in the absence of predators: overpopulate and stress its own environment until it gives way. The incredible balance and harmony we witness everywhere in ecosystems is not some brilliant, compassionate design, it is the result of billions of years of fierce competition and niche exploitation. And on the other hand, before we stray into the cheap pseudo-Darwinian Naziistic undertones of the far right, the right side needs to recognize that we are now poised as the first animal that has the [I]chance[/I], the amazing beautiful chance, to consciously work with and alongside “nature” to ensure a longevity and prosperity far into the future: short-term thinking arising from the needs of short-term survival, is no longer good enough. And liberal free-market capitalism, as amazing as it is in the short-term for producing prosperity and wealth, is absolutely deadly in the long-term because it fails to price in the finitude of resources. Potable water and productive soil should cost more than gold, if we look to the long term. But again, of course all these lessons probably will be the bitter convictions of our children’s children, once ecosystems truly begin to fail and a large number of us simply, quite simply – [I]starve[/I].

Whew, quite a rant I know. enjoy.

Ok… you’ve described the obvious problem. What next?

The Venus Project

Hmm, meltdown? Does that taste good? Like melted peanut butter icecream? lol.

@Pipbandit:
Well… once one understands the immensity and urgency of the problem (from the human perspective, mind you – this is at all the earth’s first nor last extinction event) – I suppose there are a few responses:

1. Activism to educate, redirect and mitigate the damage.
  2. Set up yourself and those close to you in ways that can potentially withstand the sh*tstorm. Thus forex. :wink:
  3. Work on technologies and solutions that the generations who do survive will find useful.

Of course the cynic in me would scoff at #1, choose #2, and only dabble in #3 – but ideally I pursue all three options.

But what do you think?

What utopias like this consistently fail to recognize, is that the fundamental problem is not an inculcation of misdirected cultural values that can simply be sloughed off, but the psychology that we are all designed to have: greed, pettiness, factionalism, and short-sighted exploitation are important ingredients of what make a band of apes more successful than another band of apes. Particularly males. A society of women could perhaps make this transition peacefully – but testosterone is supposed to make you competitive and violent because that’s the kind of ape that kills tigers and lions. That’s not going away anytime soon. Just imagine the kind of hellish descent into war that would inevitably occur in this kind of utopia: just because they’re not supposed to monetarize resources, would not in any way prevent it from happening within a generation or two.

Don’t get me wrong, I love to dream about the glorious future of an enlightened and technologically empowered humankind as much as anyone else, I am just of the opinion that it won’t happen anytime soon, certainly not via the paths we’re on now. This is very speculative and scifi, but who can say whether our attempts to become masters of our own fate won’t only be a prelude to the attempts of other species, perhaps one more suited to the requisite compassion and wisdom. Rise of the dolphins! squeak!

I agree none of this can happen anytime soon, however I don’t agree that we can’t get enough of grip on these psychological issues that will prevent it from working. Venus Project explains this in their FAQ starting on #78, and Zeitgiest “Moving Forward” movie (on Youtube) explains it even further. :slight_smile:

Every cycle of so many years we will have economic gurus and other analyst warning us of a global meltdown, shutdown, breakdown, knockdown and a few other system downs.

Every time it dips we will have these doomsayers out in force. The most polished of those will get their 25 seconds of fame.

Then it all sort of fades off until the next cough or fever and then a new face comes along and says look its all going to go to the dogs. What happened to the earlier guy??..welllllll he had the concept right but this that or the other saved the day then. Be warned this time its different. So on and on it goes.

Who could ever forget Y2K.

Now its a bit like the way the Jihadis operate… You keep repeating your actions and all you need to do is get lucky once. Then you can proclaim to the world that God will always be on the side of those bailing for blood. Never mind the 999 times that they failed.

So the same goes to the doomsayers club. They keep repeating the same thing, with new faces again and again. And then one fine day they hit the nail on the head. Then that person would get their limelight for the next 25 minutes on how great he or she was on predicting the entire thing.

Elliot Wave pointed this out in his waves. Now there is man who had this concept down pat. You get your cycles on different time periods and the bigger or longer time period waves tends to do the biggest moves ( i.e. for fatalists, read as biggest damage. )

Are we in for one any time soon?? Hell yes. Why do I say soon? Because t ( as in Time ) is finite and it will always run out with each passing second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year so on and so forth. So we are inevitably inching closer to the next big thing. Sooner then when I started reading this thread. Definitely sooner then when I started typing my rantings here. Definitely much sooner now when you are reading this compared to when I was writing it. Time as in t, inches closer to 0.

So what do you do? Buy gold or Swiss Francs as it is happening at the moment.

Will we be coming out tops if we rushed in and did the same?? Buy gold and swiss francs by the truck load??

Who knows. As Sweet Pea or someone pointed out. It could be the prophecy of 12/12/2012 turning out to be true and it will all no longer matter.

Or we could be hit by a meteor. Yellowstone blowing its top. A massive solar storm radiating everything and turning us into mini mars.

The list could go on.

The fact of this life is its not permanent. We are all on borrowed time.

It would do all of us some good if we did not adopt a fatalistic or negative attitude to the obvious and make it worst.

Forgot to add a conclusion on my take of things…Enjoy while it lasts… :smiley:

Couldn’t agree more. I hope I’m not in the doomsayer club. But I would like to be in the “let’s stop kidding ourselves about the degree of pain and restructuring that stands between where we are now and sustainability” club. For me, the point of imagining the worst possible scenario, is to overcome the innate preference for delusional “the titanic can’t sink” kind of thinking. That makes the present moment all the more vivid.

I agree none of this can happen anytime soon, however I don’t agree that we can’t get enough of grip on these psychological issues that will prevent it from working.

It’s true, no one really knows. There are a myriad of experiments yet to be tried. And the most remarkable thing about human nature is not its cleverness, but its ability to adapt and relearn… n’est pas?

Oh Lordy… the great utopian dream. Good luck telling the Middle East and Russia that their natural resources are to be handed over to some giant computerised inventory system which will distribute them equally to all the world! Who’s going to write this inventory program I wonder?

And as for their base assumption that there can be an abundance of everything - I think I’ll file that one under “dubious”. People can’t have everything they desire. Everything can’t be as available as freely as the air we breathe. So therefore we end up with the reality that some organisation is going to have to choose what gets made and who gets the benefit. What happens when a new medical benefit is discovered and the first 10,000 units are produced - who decides who gets them first? Who decides the makeup of this organisation that makes these decisions? How can we be sure this doesn’t turn into totalitarianism? Because it’s just a hair’s breadth away from that.

They’ve got it covered…FAQ

Nope, it’s not going to happen with the present day mindset. It’ll take some kind of disaster to realize we need to change our ways, and at least someone has a plan :slight_smile: