Cowabunga system MT4 indicator

There is much software in the market but they have to deal the same currencies, which a normal trading platform has to. The only thing is that the software is found in the market or being developed are much faster then the older once.

This is the reason why most of the upcoming broker’s are going towards MT4 or some auto traders. As AVAFX is going to start MT4 some more brokers are there who are going towards MT4 and providing to their clients. Few like Iforex, Etoro, Forex Yard they have recently started the facility of MT4 to their clients.

can some1 show what u mean by arrows that indicate in cowabunga system? aniwae can sum1 gave me the setting for ema,stoch,rsi n macd for 15mins n 4hr?

Arrow is a valid entry , if the arrow towards up, it’s a long trade , othsewise short.

Hey Hotdog, I believe someone has coded one do a google search for cowabunga ea. It was just created about 1.5 weeks ago which is totally inexplicable to me as this system rocks out.

Anyway, I havent had a chance to forward test it yet but I will be this week on demo and still trading manually on cowabunga.

For those who want a nice indicator for cowabunga here’s an awesome one that I found (credit to the author sorry dont remember who it was…).

Also what the hell I’m going to attach everything including the EA I found. Maybe you awesome programmers out there can improve!

What’s cool is that they backtested and it did very well. Also they backtested on EURUSD and it worked equally well which gives credence that this system holds across other pairs IMO.

Ciao!
David T

[QUOTE=Hotdog;84794]I am trying to create an EA with the Cowabunga system. Could someone guide me if I should code it with a fixed take profit and stop loss or a trailing stop with no take profit?. if it is a trailing stop, what should trigger the movement?

It seems for me that some of the decisions of where to put the stop loss and take profit cannot be automated.[/QUOTE]

Hey verb do you have any idea the settings they used to get those results? So far I just get two or three loosing trades or ten smaller loosing trades with the settings I have tried. Would be nice to get this EA up and running properly!

!..!

How do I install this EA? I know how to install an indicator, however, this is a package consisting of many files. thank you so much. I am using the MT4.

Mario

Dont have idea :confused:? instalation ? i have script later tsystem working auto pls help meeee.
Thx very much:)

Hello Everyone,

What ever happened to the updated version of the MT4 Cowabunga indicator that doesnt miss some trades and doesnt require the user to reset the indicator everytime it sends an email??? Where is it?? Whats taking so long!?:eek:

Thanks,

X

I thought the latest version was Cowabunga Any Pair V2.

The original creator of the indicator (Ybop01) said that you can change the settings so that you don’t have to keep resetting the indicator. Just remove the “Send_Mail=false” line near the end of the code (and then re-compile). He said it was built this way to stop you spam-mailing yourself. I haven’t tried the change myself yet.

Regards,

Pipalot

hi,
i am in nee d of the cowabunga system indicator or any other in dicator that does not reprint on the chart.pls.iam developing an EA to ratlle the present market behavour.pls any one out there with any custom indicator that can identify early trends reversals.al the best.u can mail me on <[email protected]>

same same situation! :frowning:

Kenny

traderkeny,
its only a fool that is all wise.iam learning everyday.so humble urself to be wise.

traderkeny,
its only a fool that is all wise.iam learning everyday.so humble urself to be wise.::slight_smile:

I am very new to FX trading and want to learn everything I can about it. I’ve read the School of Pipology at least once, review the Cowabunga system several times, taking notes, and just finished reading all three hundred and whatever it is now, threads. There is a great amount of input from some very intelligent people. I for one appreciate those who are willing to help us newbies in our new endeavor of FX.

I am in the process of trying to download version V2 to see how it works. By reading 3?? threads it seems to work for those willing to follow direction.

Just to vent a bit, if you are new like me, don’t look for handouts. Read through the threads, take notes and if things don’t work for you, then ask one of the experts on this site. If people are not willing to put a little time of their own in, the experts that have helped us are going to get fed up with it and leave. None of us want that as from the very beginning they have made many attempts to make the system more effective and profitable.

Thanks again to all those who continue to give us hope that we little people can make money at this big league game. :slight_smile:

Is any one else having problems with this, I’ve lost my last 10 trades with the signals, using EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I’m using the v2 anypair system, and pretty much every-time I get a signal it goes the other way.

Also I live in Washington DC, what do you think is the best time to trade those two?

I would greatly appreciate your help

I’ve noticed myself that this arrow indicator isn’t always accurate. However, you need more then to just base your trades on the arrow indicator. Confirm all other Cowabonga indicators are telling you the same thing as the arrow and it should cut out some of those fake outs or false arrow indicators.

I don’t know if there is any updates to that indicator but if there is I would like to see the updates.

Hello, I new in forex , hope can get more info from this forum

Thanks for the information!:slight_smile:

Sorry for the noob question, but does your computer have to be on for MetaTrader to send you an alert? Say for exapmle, my computer is off, but I’m checking my mail from a different computer. Will I recieve an email if the conditions for the alert have been met?

Greetings,
I’ve read almost all post regarding the cowabunga system, and the MT4 cowabunga indicator.

I am currently testing the cowabunga any pair file, and as I have read, the 4hr chart (or trend?) is represented in the 15m chart so one can have only the 15 min open. Is it in this example (see attached file) the blu dotted line?

Thanks.