Cowabunga system MT4 indicator

hi guys ,

well i’ve been tracing the system for over 1 month now and it’s great, i’m trading it on GBP/USD and EUR/USD… manual trading not using the EA here.
i did not get the EA in this thread but i do have another thing for you guys.
1st… i do have the MACD that memic the one on pip surfer’s 15m chart.
2nd… i do have EMA cross over indicator…

NOW could any coder help us trading this manually by editing the EMA cross over indicator that i will attach now in this post
the indicator is working but it has some problems LIKE…

it plots arrows… any coder could edit it to paint the candle instead of plotting arrows
some times the 5 and 10 EMA are equal in value and when that happens the EMA cross indy plots arrow at the cross although both values are same … could any coder fix this problem
and also if the coder is going to edit the indy to paint the candle like the one in xtick chart that pip surfer uses he has to get in mind painting the candle each time the candle make cross during the price action and not at the close of the candle which made the cross because that also what EMA cross indy do, it plots the arrow at the close of the candle.

i will attach the files with download links after i get 5 posts
i could not attach the files in mq4 format and rar format

what could i do to attach the files ??

hello guys, i am new here, i can’t read all the post overhere, is any one help me to find out, where the latest version link of cowabunga indicator and cowabunga EA. plz help me out to find the link…

I will help you if you send me the files

Plz someone give me Latest cowabunga EA and indicator…

Any bro can help ? I manage to send test email from metatrader to my mail , but some how cowabunga indicator will not send any email alert to my mailbox. Appreciate if you can provide so guidelines to setup the email alerts.

does this system have an auto trader that does the trading for you?

i think it will work on usa session and europian session

Hi, Does anyone here can develop a Cowabunga Robot?
For example when all the MA cross and meet all the RSI,Stochastic and MACD requirement, then the rebot will place a pending order which is 3-5 pips away from the current price to maximise the profit?
TP every 10 pips and trailing stop 5 pip?
If someone who can develop then it will be profitable. because i tested it manually by looking back to the GU chart. over 80% is win. hit TP 10 pips.

Hi dxchen,

I am actually working on one robot based on this strategy :slight_smile:

I wanted to write EA but i don’t have any idea on how to start. :S

I am agree with many people posting that EA is never will be as good trader as a HUMAN, but I cannot help my self :slight_smile: I am still trying over and over again if “never” I find the “Prefect system” :slight_smile:

Will let you know if and when I come up with something worth to try.

I have downloaded indicator from beginning of this thread, several years old, and it only has red and blue lines, which do not follow the trend accurately, and no signal arrows.

Good strategy, thanks!

thank, will try this one.

Please do, I feel the same way. Dreams of a perfect system.

the system is great i trade it it’s fantastic the result although you migh get losing days but the results will be always positive
i trade it on all pairs it’s working fine, the problem now we need a coder to do 1 thngs
code the EMA cross over with painted candles like xtick chart
the other thing that i see in the system although it’s great that it some times coz of the MACD rule could miss big moves there has to be refined rule for the macd to catch the big moves coz MACD when it’s above 0 line somtimes give nice moves in prices. and vice versa when MACD under 0 line

Hi Mate.

Did you ever get a solution to this problem?

if you have the EA for dis system pls give it to me.

Plz,Mention the time frame and simple guide to use the indicator
Thanks

When you unzip the file there are two icons that are displayed. One that contains the logo of Mt. The other is a Microsoft Windows icon file uknown. Icon MT will be exported to the location of MT4, but the icon of the second will not. Also moved to the experts, but nothing appears when I searched for graphics. I do not know what the problem. Thanks, Jerry