Cowabunga system MT4 indicator

Both icons should be put into the “experts/indicators” folder, restart MT4, and you should find it listed as one of the available indicators. Alternatively, you could try just opening the ".mq4 file and then compiling it (F5)

Anyone else having problems or know what stdummy might be doing wrong?

This trail has been running for so long and so many updates have been made.

I am sorry if I am spamming here. Please Admin forgive me.
I don’t need to open another thread here since we are discussing
Cowabunga here.

But the truth is I have been using
the Cowabunga system setting in my Demo since I passed through babypip school
of pipsology. But came across the indicator here.
Please is this different from the setting in school of pipsology?

I tried and downloaded it from here but refused to be inserted on my MT4
after I copied through [B]“Drive C – Program file–Expert Folder–Indicator and Paste”[/B]

Here is what I get as an Error
Cow.bmp (219 KB)

If it’s simpler and easier than those settings, please can someone assist me here?
I will be grateful.

I also couldn’t get this one to work - and I really wanted to try it on an EA, too. It’s there - I can see it in my list, and it’s not even greyed out or anything, but nothing happens when I try to drag it to the chart or doubleclick it.

I really want to do an EA but I don’t have the brain for coding, even with a generator. :frowning:

Doesn’t work for me as well.

What is the most current version of the Cowabunga indicator for MT4? And also, does it work for MT5?

looks good, thank you

Hello,

can anyone help me to find the ma crossover indicator that sends emails? All the ones I have tested they don’t send emails

I will really appreciate any help

thank you

i have been testing the cowabunga system using metatrader. However on the 15 minutes chart (GBP/USD) from 19 april till now, there are way too much false signals coming through.

I think M15 gives some negative signals as you said. Have you tried higher TF. For me I use H1 and H4. Once it crosses in H1, boom! you are sure of at least 30 - 60 pips. Once it crosses in H4, Oh my God, take a holiday. This is the simplest system I am using, only stick to the crossover rules or no trade for me.

I removed the links here. Please you can download the MACD crosses below in zip file MACD CROSSES.zip (12.3 KB)

Not only dangerous , it’s STUPID!

It’s never stupid my dear. I only thought it will work without knowing
you have to login or register in the file sharing site.

I think I have made a correction. Here is the attachment again MACD CROSSES.zip (12.3 KB)

If it didn’t work, contact me until we share it.

I never meant to give a wrong impression lol!

Hi, how do I download the latest version of this please, to try it out?

I never use any indicator in my meta trader.Without indicator I made trade also profit.But really it is need for me.Please I could not use it properly explain it so easily.

A good one dude

If you had passes through babypips school, you would have come across it HERE TO EXPLAIN IT.

Thanks you I will try because I 'm new for trading.:21:

I did some testing with the system and itself it is not good to rely on. It gives false signals too so it has to be combined with other indicators to filter our bad signals

thanks for this. God bless you. i want to ask, is the cowabunga programmed to mt4 still valid today. i just came in contact with it today but what i see on my chart is quite contradicting. maybe i will stick with the manual method.