Cowabunga system MT4 indicator

i don’t thinks this system can make profit !:frowning:

Man the Red/Blue line doesn’t match with the overall trend.I don’t think so that this indicator has been programmed exactly according to the Cowabunga’s rules.

indicators always very important for the traders. this system looks great one. it give nice indicators for the traders. it may play nice role in the trading at the forex market.

do you mind posting your statistics? I wanted to see if it matches up with mine…

You need to recheck your entry/trade management criteria as well as money management rules. I have been having excellent success with this simple yet profitable strategy. Of course being able to “feel the market”, which comes with experience can make trading this method extremely effective. Ive done well trading longer term with these setups by
simply moving the trades to the larger TF’s as the trades progress with trailing stops and muliple lots/re-entries. After
years of relying on more complex strategies, I know now for me that simple is reeeeeeeaally mo’ better. I can spot
potential set-ups forming much quicker in faster markets. Of course nothings 100% in this biz but as long as my MM
is in place, I do pretty OK :smiley:

Patience in waiting for the right conditions to present an opportunity for a potential set-up is key :33:

Let the trades come to you.

As I read through the thread, there has been many negative and many positive “reviews”.

Well, I guess the best thing to do is to try it out myself.

The zip file on the first page of this thread is from 2007. Have there been re-writes in the last 5 years, and if so where can I download them?

I’m not sure about accuracy of this indicator

Can this indicator be used on FXCM platform?

Thanks for sharing this important indicator for MT4 traders!

I want to Use the Cowabunga System in my tool. Kindly give me the download link?
]

please forward it to me.

Thanks for sharing this system.

Is this system still profitable till now?

HI , Think you very mach,I got it.

can U direct me to the download

Thanks for sharing? please direct me to the download

Hi, could you please direct me to the download? Appreciate it!