Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Hei guys! believe me, Mike is the best trader ever! no were you can see that profit!!! Thank you very much Mike! I hope to know, one day, half of your knowing, and already that would be amazing! good job keep like this! and again thank’s!! thank’s and thank’s! a big hug!

Crazy trading day today - Kudos to MIKE for holding the trade until we made BIG pips today. The first half day didn’t look too good but in the end we hit TP on EUR and almost on GBP (at present time). I have to admit I didn’t think it was going to happen. Slowly learning but MIKE is definitely making a believer out of me.
Thanks,

I am flabbergasted! I tip my hat to you!

Thank you once again Mike for the entry signal and pips. Today makes me a believer of your bull dance :smiley:

Thank you for such words of praise - I see you are enjoying trading with the group :slight_smile:

Thanks Mike,

Slowly but surely is the way forward.

Best,

PFXP

Thanks for being part of the team :slight_smile:

I will be polishing my dance shoes regularly for more dances, bull and bear dances :wink:

Mike,

Outstanding signals this week! I’m learning at a great rate, following how a Pro Trader trades. Good things!

Scott

Zulutrade stats

PfxP

Thanks to Mike’s signals I learn much and get many pips.
Thank You Master!!!
Again!!

Have been following Mike’s tweets and this thread for these 2 weeks and i have to say that I’m very fortunate to have found this thread. Awesome signals there! Looking forward to more profitable trades and to learn more!
Thanks Mike! :smiley:

I would appreciate your feedback on my latest poll.
Thank you.

PfxP

[I]PS. I have edited this post and removed the link to my blog website. The reason for this is I have been made aware by the Babypips forum moderator that this is not allowed as it is deemed as advertising. [/I]

PPS. Perhaps the good people behind Babypips should join in the fun and action of our group. What do you think everyone? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

He already has …but he needs a few more trades before he can provide signals…he needs 31 trades and I think he is at 20

I have to say the accuracy of the signal is amazing, and unbelievable amazing

A lot of the replies and likes maybe from newbies on this post, just like me. Let me reassure ANYONE reading this. Mike’s signals are incredibly accurate, some hit their TP within a day some run for a few days before they do.

Now I don’t know Mike’s system, I’m using Training Wheels system to good effect at the moment, but I’ve had good trades with Mike, his SL’ are very tight, he let’s you know when to bank half the profits or cover BE.

Give his signals a go, great guy… Just wish he’d teach me his bloody system !

James

Hello James,

All I can say is ’ THANK YOU’ and ’ :wink:

To give you a quick real time example, it’s 0740 in the UK, we just had a long EU trade signal from Mike, 2pips drawn down now it’s already 10pips up… You can decided for yourself if that’s accurate :60:

what do you mean by Training Wheels system, is there any link with it in babypips?

Yep sure it was system of the month recently here 301 Moved Permanently